Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Flyrtle Car Show Meet 6/1-6/3 Carlisle, PA

All Ford Nationals Carlisle PA 6/1-6/3

I know a few of the regulars will already be there and a few that have pre-registered, unfortunately that deadline has passed but it isn't too late to make plans for this and a meet. Does anyone plan on going this year and does anyone want to try and plan something to make a decent meet out of this show?

There is always a good turnout of other Fords but the attendance of the Ford Probe has diminished over the years. On Saturday afternoon there is a burnout contest and a bikini contest that always draws a good crowd. Sunday is the awards and you do not have to be there to win but they will take a very neat picture of your car if you do win. The car show is fan/other car show attendee popular votes and 3 cars will go home with an award. It would be really cool to make a strong appearance this year.

I know me and a few others that go every year usually go on Saturday for the day and usually drive home that evening. In the past people have made the drive down on Friday and then drove home on Sunday late morning. Lets make a plan here and make a strong showing. This will be a good Pre-Flyrtle MD Meet to meet everyone and start setting up some grudge match races!

Anyone interested?

Check it out http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/events/ford-nationals/

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Edit, I stand corrected. Not too late to Pre-Register but its too late to receive your showfeild packet and Window Sticker in the mail.

Save money and pre-register!
    ///M-POC
    SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
    MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
    MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Looks like a great idea. Give people a chance to get things polished off early so no one is scrambling last minute.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
    HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
    Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
    As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

man...i was planning to go, made it there for performance and style, you can actually see the probe on the pr photo off there website!!!! but unfortunately the probe is down since than...
      Ride it till the wheels fall off...Then start from scratch!!

Comment

I'll be there,was there for Performance and style also.
        My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

Originally posted by stevie_fresh View Post
          man...i was planning to go, made it there for performance and style, you can actually see the probe on the pr photo off there website!!!! but unfortunately the probe is down since than...
          You have almost 2 weeks to get it ready! That was Gina's Pink car and they live just outside the fairgrounds there in Carlisle.
          ///M-POC
          SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
          MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
          MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

i didnt see the pink probe this year. i was out of the scene for a long time, so i never seen it up close, but have seen pics.than again i was only there for sat, didnt stay all weekend. and i think i bent a valve, and dont think ill have it all redone in time..unfortunately. but if something changes, i will try to get there. another guy from my car club, is bringing his newly supercharged cobra. bad ass...should run around 9's in the 1/4!!! baby blue, with white racing stripes, and white rims..check it out but we can always hope i make it in person....if anyone wants to come help me get it together.....i would not complain!! lol
            Ride it till the wheels fall off...Then start from scratch!!

Comment

Working...
            X