Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyrtlemeet.com FF7 Info Is Up

http://www.flyrtlemeet.com/

The site is up to date including pics from Flyrtle 6, hotel info for Flyrtle 7 as well as all the relevant dates, times & addresses for the festivities.

Tshirt info will be up as soon as the design is finalized.

Just over two months so crunch time is here, time to get to work on the cars and get them ready for the shows and the racing.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
    HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
    Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
    As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Thanks,now I need to get some seat time in the car.
    My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

Ugggh, half my brain is imagining the drive down there and all the trouble i'll run into, the other half is simply buying a plane ticket. Plane ticket sounds good.
      1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
      1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
      2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
      2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
      1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Truck and trailer.
        Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
          Ugggh, half my brain is imagining the drive down there and all the trouble i'll run into, the other half is simply buying a plane ticket. Plane ticket sounds good.
          come on man I wanna see your car in person bro
          The come back kid
          96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
          97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
          88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
          93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

it would be out of my budget to drive solo as I have averaged it out and it would take me a week to get there. Shipping the car there is crazy. I'm just gonna bring a up to date "time slip" and have you guys beat it. I'm sure what you guys are cooking up will be just as fast or more so just imagine it being just as ugly.

I would need someone out there with a spare block/trans for me waiting, room to work and some of the bigger tools, maybe a lending hand.

Comment

I've got room to work about 1/2 mile from the track, so long as the car is out by monday at 0550, no lift, but a nice shop with air and tools.
              Last edited by natecade1; June 11, 2012, 05:07 PM.
              2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
              2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

it would be out of my budget to drive solo as I have averaged it out and it would take me a week to get there. Shipping the car there is crazy. I'm just gonna bring a up to date "time slip" and have you guys beat it. I'm sure what you guys are cooking up will be just as fast or more so just imagine it being just as ugly.

I would need someone out there with a spare block/trans for me waiting, room to work and some of the bigger tools, maybe a lending hand.
                im bringing a spare tranny with me just for this reason. I am also dreading the drive but I have to go. Last year I blew a tranny trying to go. My POC is dwindling down but I think I can get at 3 to go with me. Maybe we could start a caravan for anybody thats coming from this side of the world.

1994 Ford Probe Gt
                Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
                2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
                1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

knitrider, had not noticed anybody from Texas would be rolling there, this gives me hope. Someone to talk to along the way to stay awake I guess. What part of Texas.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by natecade1 View Post
                  I've got room to work about 1/2 mile from the track, so long as the car is out by monday at 0550, no lift, but a nice shop with air and tools.
                  thanks, will keep it in mind.

Comment

knitrider, had not noticed anybody from Texas would be rolling there, this gives me hope. Someone to talk to along the way to stay awake I guess. What part of Texas.
                    I am in the Dallas area. I have no problem making sure you stay awake. I wonder if anyone else from this side of the world is coming. maybe we can meet up with them at some point

1994 Ford Probe Gt
                    Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
                    2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
                    1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

Just a reminder that the hotel reservations have to be made by August 6th to guarantee the rate of 109/night, after that date the rate does go up to something much higher.

Also when making reservations, if people are going to group together, please state 2 adults/room. I think they want to charge extra for each guest over 2
                      ///M-POC
                      SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
                      MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
                      MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

Just another reminder that the hotel group rate expires August 6th and as of now only one person has a room reserved. Don't pass up on the savings they are offering. I doubt I will be able to get anyone else in at the group rate after August 6th.

Also a reminder the deadline for tshirt orders is August 15th. Info and payments can be found at www.flyrtlemeet.com
                        ///M-POC
                        SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
                        MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
                        MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

Working...
                        X