Which surrounding POC's are coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which surrounding POC's are coming?

Just curious. I know Indy will be there.

Anybody from CHIPOC
    Iowa?
    Cincinatti?
    Other Ohio chapters?
    Who else has officially commited?

Just getting excited about this and wondering who's on the RSVP for surrounding clubs.
    redeemed
    IndyProbes founder

chipoc will be representing of course, maybe even a little of the rockford mazda club.
    PaTricK
    ~ 92 PGT, 97 KL MTX 626, 05 Mazda6, 13 Mazda CX9, 09 Kia Sportage 4x4 v6 ~

Comment

Thank God. I was beginning to think I was talking to myself after 28 views, no replies.

How many people from ChiPOC or Rockford Mazda are coming? (damn, that sounds cool...Rockford Mazda)

Curt--do you have any idea on head count? Just wondering b/c I'm really trying to push for as many people as I can to come with me from Indianapolis.

Does OHIO have some local meet that day? And what about Wisconsin? I just don't want this to turn out like MAS. All talk, no show.
      redeemed
      IndyProbes founder

Comment

Does OHIO have some local meet that day? And what about Wisconsin? I just don't want this to turn out like MAS. All talk, no show.
        Jeff, right now, Mike91GL is coming down from WISPOC. 20 people said they are coming, more like 10 will show from what he said of the Wisconsin crew.
        Ohio chapters are all busy from what I understand with HH2K3 so close. There are some from Chicago and Rockford from what i understand, and 1 member of MIPOC is coming thru town that weekend. For the most part, it will be a ton of MOPOC people and others near St Louis not in MOPOC. Plus Eric B has a group from MX6.com coming.

Hey Jeff, also, how many are you coming down with, I am trying to figure out how many people from Indy and Wisconsin I can squeeze into my apartment.
        (93 PGT 243K)(2007 MAZDASPEED 6 47K)(2004 MAZDA 6S 107K)(04 MPV 155K)(04 MPV 156K)(07 M45 66K)(12 NV2500 5.6 6K)
        You feel flattered someone wants to be like you.
        You feel pissed off they are trying to copy you.
        You feel grateful when you realize just how dumb they trully are

Comment

Curt--do you have any idea on head count? Just wondering b/c I'm really trying to push for as many people as I can to come with me from Indianapolis.
          Jeff:

i have no idea as of now, but ill try to get one when we get closer

Curt
          In our memories, he lives. Janusz we will miss you
          99 Arrest Me Red MGT

Comment

Bryan--as of now, we have 4 for sure. With 5-7 maybes. I'm pushing hard for the maybe's right now with a thread in our forum trying to get people on board.

Forgot about MX6.com people. Good thinking. If I can, (doubtful, but I'll try) I'll see if other local Mazda-philes are interested. Miatas, RX7's, etc.
            redeemed
            IndyProbes founder

Comment

who in MIPOC is coming, spada better get his ass out here
              94 Rio Red PGT---sold
              91 Aztech Red 240sx Coupe ---wrecked(not by me) and sold
              93 White 240sx Coupe---Enough of everything

Comment

Originally posted by SturgeonGeneral
                who in MIPOC is coming, spada better get his ass out here
                Are you coming back in town dave?
                SOLD-1993 PGT Rio Red, 5-speed w/ PRM Intake, Greddy SP Catback Exhaust, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, Magnecore Plug Wires, Random Tech. High-Flow Cat, Eibach Springs, Tokico HB Struts, Freedom Design FSTB, Road/Race Engin. RSTB, MBX Motorsport Floor Bar, Addco Rear Antisway bar, PRD STS, MBX Motorsport Gauge-Pillar, AutoMeter Gauges, etc.....
                2005 WRX Obsidean Black, 5-speed, transformation has begun...slowly...

Comment

Working...
                X