Garage meet at the shop June 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage meet at the shop June 7

Remember, Saturday night after the meet/eating festivities, we will be at my shop building, and repairs and modding will begin. If you want to work on your ride, or help out, bring parts, tools, and roughed up clothing, and be prepared to make a mess that night!
    (93 PGT 243K)(2007 MAZDASPEED 6 47K)(2004 MAZDA 6S 107K)(04 MPV 155K)(04 MPV 156K)(07 M45 66K)(12 NV2500 5.6 6K)
    You feel flattered someone wants to be like you.
    You feel pissed off they are trying to copy you.
    You feel grateful when you realize just how dumb they trully are

I should have all of my modding (for the near future) done tomorrow. However, I'd be more than happy to toss my toolbox in my car and roll over to the shop to help anyone else that needs some stuff done.

Crash
    Robert Wayne Liverar
    October 9, 1950 to November 10, 2005

I LOVE YOU, DAD!

Comment

Who wants to help lower Scotties' car!?!?!?! I know you all wanna help right Bryan and Crash?

~Scottie~
      Scott Bryant
      1994 Ford PGT KL-ZE::ATX->MTX::::Modded::BodyKit::Custom Fiberglassing
      Best pass: 14.35

2002 CatEye Super Bike 40mph
      -Exhaust-Filter-Velocity Stack-Tuned Carb-

Comment

You know I'm there, Scottie. I'd love to be part of making your car even *more* pimp than it is already.

Crash
        Robert Wayne Liverar

I LOVE YOU, DAD!

Comment

WE NEED MORE JACKSTANDS!
          (93 PGT 243K)(2007 MAZDASPEED 6 47K)(2004 MAZDA 6S 107K)(04 MPV 155K)(04 MPV 156K)(07 M45 66K)(12 NV2500 5.6 6K)

Comment

*Note to self* Bring own Jack Stands
            Scott Bryant
            1994 Ford PGT KL-ZE::ATX->MTX::::Modded::BodyKit::Custom Fiberglassing
            Best pass: 14.35

2002 CatEye Super Bike 40mph
            -Exhaust-Filter-Velocity Stack-Tuned Carb-

Comment

Originally posted by STLAUTO
              WE NEED MORE JACKSTANDS!
              2-3 pair. Plus tools.

weight reduction--bleh!
              redeemed
              IndyProbes founder

Comment

Who wants to help lower Scotties' car!?!?!?! I know you all wanna help right Bryan and Crash?
                BRING THOSE SPRINGS ON!

Eric loves to do springs, he takes them apart all the time!

Comment

Originally posted by STLAUTO
                  BRING THOSE SPRINGS ON!

Eric loves to do springs, he takes them apart all the time!
                  Well if he likes doing it that much, I'll bring my springs and Tokico Blues for him to help me with too!!
                  SOLD-1993 PGT Rio Red, 5-speed w/ PRM Intake, Greddy SP Catback Exhaust, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, Magnecore Plug Wires, Random Tech. High-Flow Cat, Eibach Springs, Tokico HB Struts, Freedom Design FSTB, Road/Race Engin. RSTB, MBX Motorsport Floor Bar, Addco Rear Antisway bar, PRD STS, MBX Motorsport Gauge-Pillar, AutoMeter Gauges, etc.....
                  2005 WRX Obsidean Black, 5-speed, transformation has begun...slowly...

Comment

First off, I should have a couple sets of jackstands tonight that I can bring this weekend.

Second, I have some additional shop-related activities that we can partake in.

1.) I have a "mystery noise" coming from my front end. If anyone is feeling up to the task, I will GLADLY let them figure out what it is.

2.) I have been trying to get around to modifying my rear speaker openings for a year now. I need to cut them out a bit so that I can fit my 6x9 4-ways in there. If someone is feeling assistive, I will certainly allow them to help on this.

3.) Will would like to do a stereo install on his new second gen. He has all the stuff from his first gen system and would like all of that (plus my 6x8s, assuming we get them out first ) installed in his new ride.

Just some cool fun stuff to do on Saturday.

Crash
                    Robert Wayne Liverar

I LOVE YOU, DAD!

Comment

Originally posted by GTblaze
                      Well if he likes doing it that much, I'll bring my springs and Tokico Blues for him to help me with too!!
                      I won't be needing any help with my springs and struts anymore. Thanks to Nicks (no no) assistance, we managed to put on my springs, struts and CF brake pads on Saturday.......along with breaking 3 Craftsman Slimline socket wrenches and another cheapo one. Bob Vila needs to get his ass whooped if he doesn't improve his 3/8" drive wrenches.

On another note, I don't think we're gonna be needing to bring many jack stands since the Springfield kiddies refuse to come anymore........ok I'm over it.
                      SOLD-1993 PGT Rio Red, 5-speed w/ PRM Intake, Greddy SP Catback Exhaust, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, Magnecore Plug Wires, Random Tech. High-Flow Cat, Eibach Springs, Tokico HB Struts, Freedom Design FSTB, Road/Race Engin. RSTB, MBX Motorsport Floor Bar, Addco Rear Antisway bar, PRD STS, MBX Motorsport Gauge-Pillar, AutoMeter Gauges, etc.....
                      2005 WRX Obsidean Black, 5-speed, transformation has begun...slowly...

Comment

Another thing I thought of that I'd like to take a look at if we have time on Saturday...

I seem to have a wee bit of a vac leak coming from that cluster of solenoids next to the IM. If we can find the vac leak and stop it, I imagine it will also fix my slightly rough idle.

If anyone is interested in taking a shot at this (or any of the other things I listed above), let me know. I would definately appreciate the assist.

Originally posted by GTblaze
                        On another note, I don't think we're gonna be needing to bring many jack stands since the Springfield kiddies refuse to come anymore........ok I'm over it.
                        Now, Tom!! Play nice!!!

Let's hope that thing was just some drunk guy running his mouth and not the truth. It would be truly sad if this was, indeed, the case...

At any rate, ANYone that misses for ANY reason will be missing out on all kinds of coolness. But I'm sure we'll still have all sorts of fun without them.

Crash
                        Robert Wayne Liverar

I LOVE YOU, DAD!

Comment

Working...
                        X