Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

well I got screwed...anyone want to do me a HUGE favor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well I got screwed...anyone want to do me a HUGE favor?

I signed up to go to this event for a friend of mine in Orlando. All of his friends backed out on him and now I cant afford the Hotel if its just me and him so I am not going.

I would REALLY like it if I could get my "Goody Bag" I got ****ed out of the same deal at a lapping day event I couldnt attend because I blew my motor. Let me know if someone can get it and mail it to me. I will pay back for shipping or something like that.

thanks in advanced.

BTW my shirt size is XL
    Last edited by BrokenLimits; November 12, 2004, 05:01 AM.
    Brandon
    BrokenLimits@aol.com
    00 Civic Si and 96 Jeep GC

If all you need is a room to share with someone, I have a room that a spot opened up in.. split 4 ways... I can't garantee a bed though... The room is in my name so I get dibs on one bed... the other bed is up to the other people who are staying with me... Rock, paper, scissors?
    Steve-Paul_______________
    YuengPong 6 & 7 Champion
    Daily Driver:___04 Dodge SRT-4
    Hobby car:___96 Probe Se

Comment

well it would be me and the girlfriend. I guess I am just not going. Thanks a TON for the offer man. My spirits are pretty much killed. I should be leaving in 6 minutes
      Brandon
      BrokenLimits@aol.com
      00 Civic Si and 96 Jeep GC

Comment

Related to the question brought up in this thread.. what does happen to the "goodie bags" from the folks who signed up & paid but couldn't make it?

Comment

*listens to the crickets chirp*

Anyone?!?

Comment

Working...
          X