No announcement yet.

What is your favorite MM night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had rain last year when Jordan spun out on the interstate. That was a fun moment Fortunately it cleared up.
    Sabrina
    I drive a Neon - 2004 Dodge SRT-4
    FlaPOC - Honorary NPA!
    SkipE - MM7's Best Rolling Wreck

Comment

Originally posted by *FlaProbeSE*
      We had rain last year when Jordan spun out on the interstate. That was a fun moment Fortunately it cleared up.

Almost not making it to myrtle was fun??? man i still dont believe none of us hit him ...or me... or the walls of the bridge we were on.
      MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
      I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
      3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Comment

Originally posted by Rayman
        when ur trying to chase down a certain girl in a MSP whos flying down 95 going 95

that was the fun part!!!
        Greg Martin
        2009 BMW 328i
        2017 BMW X3
        1990 Probe LX

Comment

Originally posted by tigereyes799
          It's not my fault my car handles better in the rain than your's did.
          it didnt help that my AC was out of juice and the windshield was fogging up....

and a whiney bitchass passenger who was screaming and giggling like a lil school girl
          Last edited by Rayman; September 28, 2005, 10:34 AM.
          NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

well considering i missed most of friday and sunday night last year.. im gonna say saturday at fat tuesdays but im legal this year and i know way more of you so its on.
            [FS links are NOT ALLOWED in signatures, except for vendors!] lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GTTRacing91PGT
              only because the one year you went in it, it was through terrential downpour and hurricane like conditions lol... youd like it if the weather was nice, i promise
              No, it was because we drove 90 miles an hour, darting in and out of traffic, trying to keep up with everyone, then stopping for an hour or two. I just wanted to get there.
              Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

My favorite night will be the one where I almost get laid. It'll never happen cause I never get close to getting laid. I suck!
                Ross Evilsizor
                92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
                Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

Working...
                X