beard contest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beard contest?

I've decided to piss off my coworkers and lady friend by not shaving.

I figure I can keep it up until myrtle. lets make a "best scruffy" contest.

I buy the winner a drink

must provide a picture diary of growth from clean, or near clean shaven.

any takers? lol. Ladies welcome if you can grow it out lol.
    [x] Turbo (T3/s-60@10 psi) [x] Big Brakes [x] Jspec headlights [x] HID [x] K-Sport Coilovers [x] phantom grip LSD
    [x] liquid/air intercooling [x] erebuni vented hood [x] type 44 kit [x] rare oem lip decklid spoiler [x] extras & misc
    [ ] done....

My complete mods list

I don't feel like shaving to start on this.
    '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
    '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
    '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

lol I did this when I was in jail.

I had started to grow my hair a little bit before I went in (i was still clean shaven) when I was in I didnt cut my hair or shave, I looked like a werewolf when i got out lol. I cut it all off asap though
      NVA (NEPO VA) Pres.
      Want to join NVA?? Contact us!
      95 PGT - BIG things comeing real soon.
      2001 Explorer - fully loaded, leather, daily driver

Comment

Nah not for me,I end up looking like a biker or a homeless person with a cheap ass foo manchu beard, because honesty mine sad to say does not get full and scruffy. It is more like werewolf hair which isnt thick but kungfu master style long. (Hiyahhhhhhh)

Funzie on the other hand has been letting his beard grow and I swear he looks like a terrorist with his beard and side burns. Jalalala lalalaa
        Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; October 16, 2007, 08:39 PM.
        Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Originally posted by LOCO
          lol I did this when I was in jail.

I had started to grow my hair a little bit before I went in (i was still clean shaven) when I was in I didnt cut my hair or shave, I looked like a werewolf when i got out lol. I cut it all off asap though
          Peachfuzz doesn't count....

I've already started my Spartan goatee... heh I'm letting that grow out to about 2"... it's about 1" now...

After it hits 2" I'll start growing the rest of the beard...

It's getting harder to keep it tucked under my chin without making it obvious that I'm violating my work pollicies...
          Last edited by Steves 96 PSE; October 16, 2007, 09:10 PM.
          Steve-Paul_______________
          YuengPong 6 & 7 Champion
          Daily Driver:___04 Dodge SRT-4
          Hobby car:___96 Probe Se

Comment

Antny would win. He rules at that kind of shit.
            Greg Martin
            2009 BMW 328i
            2017 BMW X3
            1990 Probe LX

Comment

Eew. let's not?
              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
              2009 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC
              1990 Probe LX 3.0 V6 -SOLD
              1999 Dodge Neon R/T with goodies - SOLD FPOC Miss November 2004
              MMV, MMVI, MMVII, MMX, MAS2k3

Comment

I would normally be down for this, but I have to shave for work.
                _â„¢

Comment

Im down...even tho i usually cant grow much facial hair....and when i do it "grows in all white trashy like that on its own".....Im so doing this!!!
                  The car formally known as...ANAL PROBE
                  "....that is the sole intention of my car and everything I do to it...to be different and make people wonder how and why I did whatever I did the way I did it...." - lilpavel

Comment

My goatee is nearing the 4" mark, you all got a long way to go to catch up to me.
                    PhotoPOC(tm)
                    MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                    93' PGT not stock
                    91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Patty McSopoc especially when his bald head gets all scruffy too, Damn. What a fright.
                      Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
                      PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
                      1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
                      1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

Originally posted by Bufalo
                        Antny would win. He rules at that kind of shit.
                        That's just what I was thinking.
                        ------------------------Wes Fenton------------------------
                        No longer a probe owner, but I'm still a probe enthusiast!
                        ----------I can't believe I made it to 9 Myrtles!!!----------

Comment

I tried this last year, but I ended up shaving about a week before MM because it was driving me nuts. Having a beard makes me look way too homeless and old anyway.
                          Sandon Lettieri
                          1993 Probe GT - KLZE & Stuff - 172whp / 161wtq - 146k
                          2013 Focus ST - Stock & Stuff - 251whp / 290wtq - 142k

Comment

I can't

but even if I could I'm in a program at school with a pretty strict no beards rule.

all we can really grow is the "standard issue police mustache"
                            2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
                            2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

Originally posted by natecade1
                              "standard issue police mustache"

Who wants a Mustache Ride?
                              Sandon Lettieri
                              1993 Probe GT - KLZE & Stuff - 172whp / 161wtq - 146k
                              2013 Focus ST - Stock & Stuff - 251whp / 290wtq - 142k

Comment

Working...
                              X