What have you always wanted to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have you always wanted to do

So after going to Myrtle for the past 7 years, there was always one thing that I always wanted to do, but never had the time to... and that's play golf. I am not sure if I'll get a chance to play this year either. One year, I did play mini-golf, and that was pretty fun.

For all of the guys and girls that come to this awesome meet every year, what is the one that that you never found the time to do, because partying and drinking, and all of the probe events take up too much of your time.
    1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
    2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
    2005 Mountaineer Premier

well..golf would take up about 4-5 hours of time....I could bring clubs.....hmmmm....wonder if they'd fit in the car with the other stuff?

I think though that the other stuff going on will take up all the time and golf will be out.
    '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
    '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
    '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

I'm pretty sure I've played every "putt-putt" course down there. I've always wanted to go to the Crazy Horse, my dad saw Rick Flair there once.

Comment

Honestly win an award at myrtle, been 7 years in a row, 2 years no probe, but would love to get one, maybe this is my year who know.
        8 is the magic number.

Comment

Holy crap, I thought me and my95gtprob were the only ones that play real golf on here. I know both of us would love to play but I dunno if the funds could support it.
          Jim K.
          :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

There's so many things I'd love to do while I'm there for MM, but there's never enough time.

Maybe, just maybe if Myrtle was a week long, then I'd have enough time to do the things I want to do.
            Ross Evilsizor
            92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
            Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

Relax - thats about it.
              Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
              PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
              1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
              1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

Do an upper decker in Tony's hotel room bathroom.
                Last edited by .:Stealth:.; October 24, 2007, 09:35 PM.
                89 Probe GT "Ruby"
                06 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

you'd have to repay me with multiple 190's if you did that hahaha. At least the floor is tile (just like wood), would take like five minutes haha

Comment

Go to the beach

1993 Mazda MX6 LS-T~ Stock
                    1991 Honda CRX SI ~ Not stock
                    2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs ~ The tank
                    2009 Honda Ruckus ~ 49cc's of fury!

Comment

you

NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

lol. you had your chance Ray, when we were all sitting on the side of a farm road, after Rypazz blew up his engine racing that WRX.
                        1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
                        2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
                        2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

Host the awards show.
                          _™

Comment

Stay at the Hotel with everyone else.

My parents live in Myrtle though, so it's really hard to turn down a free place to stay with good food!
                            ------------------------Wes Fenton------------------------
                            No longer a probe owner, but I'm still a probe enthusiast!
                            ----------I can't believe I made it to 9 Myrtles!!!----------

Comment

Originally posted by diablovt6o
                              Go to the beach
                              My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

Working...
                              X