No announcement yet.

MMX Shenanigans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roofie begging us for a condom in the hotel parking lot. He paid top dollar for one too if I recall.
    Last edited by .:Stealth:.; November 14, 2007, 07:22 PM.
    89 Probe GT "Ruby"
    06 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

Comment

was it roofie who went to the front desk and asked for a condom from them while someone was checking in?
        '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
        '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
        '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Originally posted by .:Stealth:.
          Roofie begging us for a condom in the hotel parking lot. He paid top dollar for one too if I recall.
          he asked us while getting on the elevator... lol that girl was plastered..
          93 PGT-ZE-T<---- Yes T as in turbo.
          89 PGT

Comment

Originally posted by NPA Member
            Nymbus -4- life

Tell your friend to smile more.

Man Phil never smiles... he has a hatred for the world... I was trying to be a good friend thinking that he needed to get away from his house (because he -never- does or goes anywhere) But he was his usual self and didn't want to do anything and the result was bringing me down because I had to try to devide my time between him and you all... All he wanted to do was stay in the room.. Hell I didn't even get a chance to sit with anyone during the awards ceremony. Me and him sat in the side room off in the back.. Shit, I bet none of you knew we had a Wii in our room... I wanted to invite people to our room to have some drunken Wii action but nooooooooo.... Phil didn't want anyone in the room..

Lesson learned... you can't help people that don't want help...

next time.... I will bring myself and anyone that wants to go and have a good time... Just remember to bring your ass to Yuengpong 8 when ever it happens...

Oh... and your welcome for the cigar... try not to let Sabrina smell it on you... I know how she hates cigarette or cigar smoke..
            Steve-Paul_______________
            YuengPong 6 & 7 Champion
            Daily Driver:___04 Dodge SRT-4
            Hobby car:___96 Probe Se

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSquid
              was it roofie who went to the front desk and asked for a condom from them while someone was checking in?
              Yes, yes it was.

Roofie- (@ front desk person and lady checking in) "Hey you gotta condom- no wait nevermind, you wouldn't..."

Lady- ::confused/shocked look::

Front Desk Attendant- "I'm sorry ma'am."

Comment

97PGT - CAI - HEI - SSAC - TP - B&M STS

Comment

Working...
                X