No announcement yet.

MMX videos from the Squid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

95 southbound in GA....just north of the FL line...cause we only had about 10 miles more before the rest stop...and I needed to get to it badly.
    '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
    '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
    '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

How can your speedo be that far off?
      Need a chip or parts for your 1st gen GT go here----->Fordprobeparts.com

Floridafordprobeowners.club

Comment

Where's the rest of that race between you and me?
        PhotoPOC(tm)
        MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
        93' PGT not stock
        91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

I'm slowly uploading the videos that Shawn took on the way up.
          Eaton? - Sniper Tuning? - Mazdaspeed Acc. - Injen - CP-E - Greddy - ProSport - Corksport - Falken - Voodoo - MTX Audio - Medieval Motorsports - Heronew

Comment

OK...I think I'm done adding videos to the list above....there is some funny stuff in them...and there's some not so funny stuff. Enjoy.
            '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
            '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs

Comment

Please don't forget about my footage when you get a chance Sid...
              I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
              92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

Nope, I haven't forgotten you Jordan.....I'll probably do your's at 1.5.

Comment

Working...
                X