• Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANKS!
    89 Probe GT "Ruby"
    06 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

Originally posted by UnorthodoxCreat
      You get a big from me for bringing a car that far.
      thanks.
      for the last MM we had to be there.

to your car, simple and clean.

DAVID 1989 Ford Probe GT FE3 TURBO 2.0L DOCH 16V.
      PRD Best 1st gen at Myrtle Madness X
      [X]FE3 TURBOCHARGED + TOO MANY EXTRAS[X]

232hp-220tq @ 10psi for now
      cardomain

Comment

I dont think I had all of my MM pics on the link I posted but you can check them out on my myspace page www.myspace.com/invalid86
        MAS
        2001 Yellow Cougar zn
        www.myspace.com/maryspada (my hairstylist page)

Comment

You're just trolling for more myspace friends since your profile is set to private.....you bad girl you.
          '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
          '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
          '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

u wanna look at my shit you better be my friend!!! no stalking allowed
            MAS
            2001 Yellow Cougar zn
            www.myspace.com/maryspada (my hairstylist page)

Comment

Originally posted by spadasis
              u wanna look at my shit you better be my friend!!! no stalking allowed
              Thats why Pat calls it "stalk space" he refuses to make an account.
              Pat's Girl
              1997 PGT

Comment

Originally posted by ORANGE89pgt
                thanks.
                for the last MM we had to be there.

to your car, simple and clean.
                Orange, seeing your car in a million pics was sweet. Gotta say your car was my favorite out of all the cars there. I have a bunch of pics of your car on my hardrive now. The car looks a lot better in the myrtle pics than the ones you have posted before. You have my favorite 1g!
                Chameleon Blue 95 PGT 5 Speed
                Primered 89 PGT 5 Speed
                Black 97 BMW 540i 6 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by Stevoh
                  Orange, seeing your car in a million pics was sweet. Gotta say your car was my favorite out of all the cars there. I have a bunch of pics of your car on my hardrive now. The car looks a lot better in the myrtle pics than the ones you have posted before. You have my favorite 1g!
                  thanks, i apreciate.

it must be the weather and been around by nice probe for good pics.

it gonna look more nice when i will paint it next summer, new rims (i like lilpavel rims, maybe) and maybe a sound system. and oh yeah MORE BOOST

DAVID 1989 Ford Probe GT FE3 TURBO 2.0L DOCH 16V.
                  PRD Best 1st gen at Myrtle Madness X
                  [X]FE3 TURBOCHARGED + TOO MANY EXTRAS[X]

232hp-220tq @ 10psi for now
                  cardomain

Comment

Ok here are my pics that i have posted up. There is close to 400 pics, but i posted up all of them instead of trying find out which shot is the best. Several are pics you guys already posted up, so dont think im taking claim to what isnt truely mine.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=1129775

We (Tara and myself) had an great time. I hope things work out to do something next year. I hope you see you all soon.

And dont forget, BAMM '08 is coming up in May!!!
                    The car formally known as...ANAL PROBE
                    "....that is the sole intention of my car and everything I do to it...to be different and make people wonder how and why I did whatever I did the way I did it...." - lilpavel

Comment

Here's my contribution.
                      http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...ncanajun4/MMX/
                      JDM'd MX-6 owner. MX6.com Moderator.
                      Originally posted by Probesport
                      That MX6 makes the others look like 80's econoboxes. Nice work

Comment

haha, wouldn't be a picture of a lot of probe's if someone's wasn't broken.

Mine (blue one on the far end of a row) was getting its coolant leak fixed. Travis did it while I just stood around and watched stupidly. (me in the orange shirt)
                        http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...g?t=1195361899
                        2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
                        2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

Here are my pics - http://picasaweb.google.com/Bufalo626/MyrtleMadnessTen
                          Greg Martin
                          2009 BMW 328i
                          2017 BMW X3
                          1990 Probe LX

Comment

Awesome pics! I don't think I had seen your Cinco ones yet either
                            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
                            2009 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC
                            1990 Probe LX 3.0 V6 -SOLD
                            1999 Dodge Neon R/T with goodies - SOLD FPOC Miss November 2004
                            MMV, MMVI, MMVII, MMX, MAS2k3

Comment

alright guys heres my MMX show pics and caravan pics .... the pics from the show are from my iphone and the caravan are from my camera let me know what you think....Adam i have a few (most of them are yours) on there take a look

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd223/dukes193/MMX/
                              Last edited by dukes193; November 18, 2007, 10:33 PM.
                              My '97 GTS in its prime
                              New GTS Stripped and gutted rebuild from ground up.
                              2000 Explorer XLS 2 inch lift 32 inch BFG's My Wifes Daily

Comment

Here's my Myrtle 10 pics-nearly 300 of them

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561505002NFqUeI
                                Adam Kirkpatrick
                                1994 Ford Probe GT-T - Built for me, by me, 265whp
                                2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
                                1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

Working...
                                X