Next November - Bahamas cruise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
    okay I see, I guess I will go for either ocean view or suite. I just need to see exactly what date so I can consider taking the old lady.

The suite i have listed about is a penthouse suite just to let you know george

here are the specs on that room that is why i want to stay there

A private balcony, queen-sized bed, convertible sofa, sitting area, private bathroom with jacuzzi tub and shower, walk-in closet with wall safe, phone, minibar, and TV with first-run movies.

If i cant find someone to share it with i might pay for the whole thing myself... haha
    MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
    I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
    3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Comment

Dec. 9th is definitly closing in. I can probably get my $50 in but I'm not sure Julie would be able to that fast.

However if it must be that date then we'll make it happen.
      Stephen Wilds #303
      PhotoPOC
      BMW 328i
      BMW Z4

Comment

That sounds great rob, but I dont think I will be needing all that for a mere weekend. Ocean View is fine by me then. I plan to spend as little time in my room and far more on the boat deck areas and in the bahamas, beach and in water thus leaving me more spending money to play with. I dont want to blow a whole wad on a mere room but thanks for the info. You count me in for Dec. 9th.
        Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

I'm just gonna throw this out there, because I've been on a few cruises.

1. Suites are sweet, but in reality, you spend very little time in your cabin. You go back to the room and sleep... but as soon as you wake up, you're out somewhere on the boat doing something. Cruise ships are designed to keep people out of their rooms.

2. Everyone, once out of their room, is the same. Doesn't matter if you have a suite, or a singe bed at the bottom of the boat. Dinner is dinner, bars are bars, and shops are shops. There might be a few perks from having a suite, but I don't think they'd justify the extra cost.

3. If you're prone to getting sea sick, a suite might not be for you. The suites are located toward the top of the ship. While that's nice for a view, and not having to use the stairs, its not nice for when the boat starts rockin'. The top obviously sways more than the bottom. If you want to sleep relatively still, consider booking lower in the boat...just stay away from the engines.

4. All you can drink cards (usually a flat rate for unlimited certain types of alcohol) are really where you want to put your money

_â„¢

Comment

For those that need to secure passports before then here is a link to the US department of state site for passports.....
            http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html
            Last edited by Rob Richie; November 18, 2007, 03:56 PM.
            I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

And remember to get it early. If you have to get it rushed, its a LOT more expensive.
              Eaton? - Sniper Tuning? - Mazdaspeed Acc. - Injen - CP-E - Greddy - ProSport - Corksport - Falken - Voodoo - MTX Audio - Medieval Motorsports - Heronew

Comment

OK guys if you think you can get your deposit in by the 9th please post here or shoot me a pm im trying to get a # of people so that i can let the rep know when i speak with her next..
                I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

I can probably swing $50 by the 9th, but I want to be sure that this is what we're doing.
                  _â„¢

Comment

there have been so many links posted in this thread and its already over 80 posts so would you be able to compile all the pertinent info in one post in a new thread?
                    2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
                    2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

Sweet, I'm definitely down for this. Would be my first cruise.

Check this out. Virtual tour of that specific ship.
                      http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Static_T...agination.aspx

The rooms may be small, but they are definitely nicer than what I was imagining. This is gonna be so pimp.

Comment

Rob Count me in plus one for Dec 9th, so I will shoot you $100 before that.
                        It's about time Mrs Red comes out to play!

Comment

Originally posted by natecade1
                          there have been so many links posted in this thread and its already over 80 posts so would you be able to compile all the pertinent info in one post in a new thread?

yup i can do that

Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
                          Rob Count me in plus one for Dec 9th, so I will shoot you $100 before that.
                          It's about time Mrs Red comes out to play!

Ill bee hooking everyone up with the info needed to make deposit tomorrow afternoon so hold onto your money for right now

PS Ive made a new thread about this to clear this up a little as this thread is getting full up
                          Last edited by Rob Richie; November 18, 2007, 08:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
                          I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

Grand Cayman Islands:
                            http://www.carnival.com/Itinerary.as...bRegionCode=CW

Ocho Rios Jamiaca:
                            http://www.carnival.com/Port_Of_Call...=MIA&durDays=5

5 day Western Cruise ROcks

Comment

pshh I can swing 50 bucks i almost spent that much at the bar last night and I'm sure u guys do that too so no excuses! Me and Mari are in!
                              MAS
                              2001 Yellow Cougar zn
                              www.myspace.com/maryspada (my hairstylist page)

Comment

Originally posted by spadasis
                                pshh I can swing 50 bucks i almost spent that much at the bar last night and I'm sure u guys do that too so no excuses! Me and Mari are in!
                                Woot now go post in the proper thread http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701243180

I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

Working...
                                X