Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else come home from MMX and really want to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm taking this saturday to rebuild the motor mounts, replace the valve cover gaskets, and install phenolyc spacers on the 93 stocker....it's 2nd and 3rd mods....after the WAI.
    '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
    '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
    '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Originally posted by Badandy44
      totally didnt know that was you who use to own that... I drooled over that car and I simply based my car to be as clean as that....
      Yeah, I had it for a good while and then sold it to Mike in TN who took GREAT care of it.

I also had the 94' GT for 8 years which made it to 8 Myrtles. Sold it in June 06 so my wife could get the MINI she had been wanting for about 3 years.

I do miss it as well, but I honestly would rather have my 97' back if I had to choose.
      Last edited by probesport_gt; November 16, 2007, 06:15 AM.
      ------------------------Wes Fenton------------------------
      No longer a probe owner, but I'm still a probe enthusiast!
      ----------I can't believe I made it to 9 Myrtles!!!----------

Comment

me want to buy a 2g after all the 2g i saw this pass week end.

DAVID 1989 Ford Probe GT FE3 TURBO 2.0L DOCH 16V.
        PRD Best 1st gen at Myrtle Madness X
        [X]FE3 TURBOCHARGED + TOO MANY EXTRAS[X]

232hp-220tq @ 10psi for now
        cardomain

Comment

Ideally, I'd like a 1996 Probe SE in Medium Alpine Green with a 5-speed. I'd settle for anything 95-97 in MAG or Laser Red (Electric Red? which one is it?) with a 2.0 liter and a manual box. Any leads?
          Matt Martin
          2008 Subaru Legacy GT Limited

Comment

I've never wanted a white car, but a couple of clean white second gen gt's made me think differently. I've spent some time on autotrader this week seeing whats around. Really, though, having the black car and the white car would be cool. Right now I have the black car and the dirty car. The dirty just got $1500 in parts due to 120k miles, 4 Rochester winters, and my dukes of hazzard driving style. Even so, I doubt I could sell it for $1000 so I have to drive it for a while.
            2005 BB Rx-8 Gt - hella stock.

Comment

Originally posted by .:Stealth:.
              Nah, not me.

I think it's because I still have my 89 GT in near excellent condition.

Wanna trade? That's about the only 1st gen I'd ever consider owning.
              Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

It made me want to work on mine more, and I loved that I got my interior done (should be getting the seats back next week) But none the less my 65 t-bird will be reunited with me saturday, and I want a old school so cal look beatle bad.
                MMX BEST ROLLIN WERCK
                1991 accord wagon..20's, ear bleeding system..storm trooper style /08 CRV black/tan sunroof...stock /1965 thunderbird landau/

Comment

I thought SkipE was enough Probe for you!

Anyway, everyone say NO to this. The part of the deal would be selling the Cobra.
                  Sabrina
                  I drive a Neon - 2004 Dodge SRT-4
                  FlaPOC - Honorary NPA!
                  SkipE - MM7's Best Rolling Wreck

Comment

cjponyparts won't let him sell the cobra.
                    Chris Rose

Comment

I'd love to...but only if I got to keep the R/T as well
                      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
                      2009 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC
                      1990 Probe LX 3.0 V6 -SOLD
                      1999 Dodge Neon R/T with goodies - SOLD FPOC Miss November 2004
                      MMV, MMVI, MMVII, MMX, MAS2k3

Comment

Originally posted by CajunCC
                        Ideally, I'd like a 1996 Probe SE in Medium Alpine Green with a 5-speed. I'd settle for anything 95-97 in MAG or Laser Red (Electric Red? which one is it?) with a 2.0 liter and a manual box. Any leads?
                        this?

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/car/479998020.html
                        Chris Rose

Comment

Ahhh good old craigslist... I thought about finding another 89 GT, but I'd never find one that ran as well as mine did (although finding one with less rust and a better body overall probably would be easy). Maybe if I stumbled across one, I'd snap it up.. but I gotta mod the Scion first.
                          2006 Nautical Blue Scion tC

1989 Metallic Midnight Garnet PGT --> Swiftus Maximus Swift no longer...

myspace/tjbartjr

Comment

Originally posted by 93MX6er

Christ almighty...
                            Matt Martin
                            2008 Subaru Legacy GT Limited

Comment

You got served! That thing is perfect!
                              Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

Don't any of us have anything better to do at work?
                                The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
                                2009 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC
                                1990 Probe LX 3.0 V6 -SOLD
                                1999 Dodge Neon R/T with goodies - SOLD FPOC Miss November 2004
                                MMV, MMVI, MMVII, MMX, MAS2k3

Comment

Working...
                                X