Who Will Be Bringing Guests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Will Be Bringing Guests

I'm going to be bringing a female along with me. Who else is bringing others not normally associated with our little Probe community? (especially females:grin
    Pat
    Dude. I'm old. Give me a break.

:sad: wish I was.
    Aleah said they're not planning on getting into Lexington until around 12. That means we need to get there around 1 I guess. If you are just gonna come up that day, that gives me a chance to go up to work and get my paycheck before I leave. I get paid the day we leave
    NoclssGT.com
    PhotoPOC
    DaddyPOC
    1997 Ford Probe GT MTX, 2009 Mazda6i MTX, 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4

Comment

i'm bringin jenni :grin:

http://www.geekazoids.net/~images/j8.jpg

1982 FIAT SPIDER 2000. Rear wheel drive classic fun!

Comment

Most everyone who has a guest of the female persuasion to bring, does.

There are lots and lots of people roaming around that aren't just the owners of the cars. Plus, we're all staying right at a *giant* entertainment complex with shopping, restaurants, just lots of "stuff" for them to do. I've never heard of someone being bored while they were there because they were stuck doing "car stuff."

Greg Martin
        2009 BMW 328i
        2017 BMW X3
        1990 Probe LX

Comment

On Wednesday October 24, 2001 11:17 PM, Bufalo wrote:
          Most everyone who has a guest of the female persuasion to bring, does.

There are lots and lots of people roaming around that aren't just the owners of the cars. Plus, we're all staying right at a *giant* entertainment complex with shopping, restaurants, just lots of "stuff" for them to do. I've never heard of someone being bored while they were there because they were stuck doing "car stuff."

OMG do I LOVE THE SHOPPING at MB. :grin: Kylie and Robin and I have long standing plans to hit the outlet malls.:grin:

NPA!
          I still love my Vols fan even after 3 years of marriage
          <---- Pediatric Intensive Care Nurse

Comment

Outlet malls? :grin:

Comment

<----brigning my girlfriend Betty. She likes my bunny.....
              Sandon Lettieri
              1993 Probe GT - KLZE & Stuff - 172whp / 161wtq - 146k
              2013 Focus ST - Stock & Stuff - 251whp / 290wtq - 142k

Comment

Girlfriend is riding with me, and I have 2 friends coming down in a Blazer

Comment

I'm bringing a special friend. Many of you may recognize him. :smile:

Comment

On Thursday October 25, 2001 2:13 AM, TheProbeKid wrote:

:blush:

Comment

I'm a girl who is new to the probe community and I am bringing my friend Jen and my cousin Doug. (This is the plan if my mother says that I can still go )

Comment

On Thursday October 25, 2001 6:13 AM, TheProbeKid wrote:
                        Icy Hot Stuntaz?
                        MMIV, MMV, MMVI, MMVII, HH2k2, HH2k3, HH2k4, HH2k5, HH2k6, HH2k7, HH2k8

Comment

maybe one guy and possible two girls i can round up.. hmmm ive only got two seats.. theres the trunk.. but ive got it enclosed :sad: maybe one girl in the seat and the other on her lap?? great idea.

Comment

Does a Canadian count as a guest?? :smile:
                            Robbie

SCProbes Co Founder

I do still exist...I think. Dee Dee Dee!!!

Comment

On Friday October 26, 2001 10:37 AM, ARConcepts wrote:
                              Does a Canadian count as a guest?? :smile:
                              Hell no.

Those crazy Canadians with those crazy flapping heads. Man, that is so creepy!:grin:

Of course the Candians count! They are people too, afterall, I think....:grin:

Ok, I admitt, the Canadian bashing is a little old, but they are such good natured people. They can handle it.

Pat
                              Dude. I'm old. Give me a break.

Comment

Working...
                              X