No announcement yet.

Probe People Meet I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'm canadian, but of Irish heritage. There isn't a national St. Canadian's day, so I'll celebrate with the Isle!

Orange runs through my blood line.
    Hot Chowder - with Hoser Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat_SOPOC
      God, I hope I can make this. I will have to pull a rabbit out of the hat to make this happen.

Belive it or not, this would be the furtherst West I've ever been....

I just want to go to touch that hard ass once more....

Pat, let me know if you're going to go. I'm trying to work some things out so I can make it.
      Ross Evilsizor
      92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
      Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

• We finally got our house. I have a couch and a mattress for somebody if you end up staying in phoenix for a night.
        Ty Moser
        GET THAT PROBE RUNNING!
        KLZE & CAI...whats next??? You just never know...
        http://www.myspace.com/p_i_k_e
        http://www.monoloc.net

Comment

• Is there anyone out there who is going, who would want to share a hotel room OR is there anyone who lives in Tucson who would be willing to lend out there spare bedroom, or willing to let this Canadian stay at there place? Please let me know as it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks a bunch,
          Char
          MM 9 Best Modified and Most Pimped Out Probe, MM 10 Most Pimped Out Probe again!
          That's right I'm pipmin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Red_Hot_babe
            Is there anyone out there who is going, who would want to share a hotel room
            2001 Dodge Stratus (The Strat Is Dead! )
            1990 PGT - Slipping n' Sliding ....
            "i like work. it fascinates me. i can sit and look at it for hours."

Comment

• Hahahaha NO I didn't mean it like that But yes if there is anyone looking to share a room or let me stay at their place please let me know.

Char
              MM 9 Best Modified and Most Pimped Out Probe, MM 10 Most Pimped Out Probe again!
              That's right I'm pipmin'

Comment

Hahahaha NO I didn't mean it like that But yes if there is anyone looking to share a room or let me stay at their place please let me know.

Char
                Ditto.
                Ross Evilsizor
                92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
                Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

• Update: There are no updates available at this time

Oh boy I sure am looking forward to heading back to Tucson for this lil' ole' shin-dig. I miss my Probers As of right now, my new turbo is mounted on the up pipe and all oiling lines are hooked up, but the down pipe is still just chilling next to it and the compressor outlet is not yet connected. As for the down pipe, I am waiting on my 5-bolt flange to arrive in the mail so I can have the V-band flange removed and replaced by the fiver. With the compressor outlet, I am waiting on the 2"-2.5" coupler which is on it's way via UPS, so as soon as that arrives it'll be going on. THENNNN....after all of that, I need to replace my rear left caliper and rotor, which should be a piece of cake. Oh yeah, I'm also waiting on a new tire to replace my fuggered up front right tire.

I'm pretty confident this will all be taken care of in time, but if not, maybe I'll just hitchhike to Tucson Oh, and I believe I read something about people heading up to Phx on the second day of the meet--well, if anyone wants to stay in Tucson, I will be since it would be quite redundant redundant to drive to Tucson, head to Phx, drive back to Tucson, then drive back to Flagstaff.
                  Last edited by mx3man83; March 3, 2007, 10:58 AM.
                  MX3--KLZE: .50/.63 57 trim turbo

My Cardomain site

Comment

• you can always ride up with me bro if you don't want to drive. i'm heading to phoenix on saturday with everyone else. I have room for one and thats a bout it with all the car parts in my back seat. hahaha.
                    Brett Strickler- Member of AZPoc
                    1998 Kawasaki Voyager, 1984 Goldwing Aspencade GL1200(for sale soon)
                    "Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet. "~ Harvey93gt

Comment

• Meehhhh, I appreciate the offer but I'd rather stay in Tucson and hit up fourth.
                      MX3--KLZE: .50/.63 57 trim turbo

My Cardomain site

Comment

• hahaha sounds good bro. let me know if you change your mind. man this is like less than 2 weeks away! woot! hahaha
                        Brett Strickler- Member of AZPoc
                        1998 Kawasaki Voyager, 1984 Goldwing Aspencade GL1200(for sale soon)
                        "Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet. "~ Harvey93gt

Comment

Is there anyone out there who is going, who would want to share a hotel room OR is there anyone who lives in Tucson who would be willing to lend out there spare bedroom, or willing to let this Canadian stay at there place? Please let me know as it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks a bunch,
                          Char
                          Send picture and resume, and I'll see if I can squeeze in you.

Er... squeeze you in.
                          Kirk
                          PT member #5. Old skool.
                          2002 Honda CBR600F4i, 2004 Mazda 3S, 2008 Corvette Z51 Coupe, 2012 Acura TSX SE 6sp

Comment

• WTF ...

Char
                            That's right I'm pipmin'

Comment

• I'll definitley sQUEEZe her in....or it or whatever....
                              2001 Dodge Stratus (The Strat Is Dead! )
                              1990 PGT - Slipping n' Sliding ....
                              "i like work. it fascinates me. i can sit and look at it for hours."

Comment

• Originally posted by KIRKSGT
                                Send picture and resume, and I'll see if I can squeeze in you.

Er... squeeze you in.
                                Ahhh yes....Baron von Kirkenstein aka Kirk McMipoc of the adult film industry strikes again!
                                Hoser Dave: I like 'em hairless!

Comment

Working...
                                X