Looking to turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ademan View Post
    I got better luck with gl tranny, i have blown 2 gt differential , but the gl tranny still outlasting gt tranny, also the car is faster on gl tranny than gt. Thats a fact.
    you dont need to swap all gt parts and ecu unless you converting the car to gt. you can bolton turbo, using the gl motor/tranny/ecu and harness. just use fmu .or additional injector controller

complete mx6lx running gt injectors,fmu and t3t4 turbo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orac6...&feature=g-upl
    How much larger is the final gear set between the g and h series trannies? The difference between 155 and 158mph? I'm guessing you have bad luck on the gt differentials or I guess it makes since that most people abuse the shit out the gt's and grandma ma drives the gl. How's the hi compression piston build going?

Comment

Originally posted by solerpwr View Post
      How much larger is the final gear set between the g and h series trannies? The difference between 155 and 158mph? I'm guessing you have bad luck on the gt differentials or I guess it makes since that most people abuse the shit out the gt's and grandma ma drives the gl. How's the hi compression piston build going?
      the high comp build its fine, the car runs great. just need a tune.

Im breaking the gt differential because im actually making power. I think the diff pin is the problem though. the g series tranny on 1st gen accellerate a lot faster than h series. but thats base on experience and both tranny installed in the same car. I swap out the g series for h series because i can find a clutch that will hold the 450+ torque the na tranny is pushing out. so i swap gt flywheel, spec stage 4 clutch, axle ,spindle and mount. and the car got slower on the same boost.
      Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

Working...
      X