Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the probe scene, could use some help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the probe scene, could use some help...

Hello everyone, I'm new to the probe scene and obviously probetalk.coml..

Over the past few months I have been debating getting a probe and I think that I'm going to do it. I've found a ford probe 4 litre with about 120,000 miles on it and the down payment is going to cost me about 2 large.

I was wondering if anyone here could give me some details on the 4 litre like how it runs and wether or not I should hold out for the gt model. I don't know the exact year right now but I know it is after 1993 will post the year tommorow.

Also if you could link me to some sites where I can find good parts, body kits, wheels and such for the probe I would appreciate it. Also if anyone knows any other good sites for information give me a link to them.

Hey i have a Base '97 Probe and its great..GT's a lil faster with more HP but thats bout it..some good sites to go to would be Eibach.com, groundeffects.com..ebay.com..Greddy.com..or just type what u r lookin for in your search engine and mad stuff will pop up..i love my base and u can find a Probe wit less miles then that on it for cheaper..try checkin on here..a lot of people have their Probes for sale..check the F/S Wanted index

Comment

Where ya from and welcome to Probetalk!!

Comment

On Thursday August 9, 2001 4:33 AM, Pimpinprobe wrote:
        Where ya from and welcome to Probetalk!!
        Hey thanks a lot for the help...
        I'm from Central Pennsylvania, My name is Mike.

Comment

It's a 2 litre, not 4 litre.
          1994 SE ATX

| Eibach Springs | Tokico Illumina Struts | PT Rear Sway Bar | Bosal Header | 18" RX-8 Rims | Borla cat back | JJ Test Pipe |

Comment

On Thursday August 9, 2001 4:47 AM, snapdad wrote:
            It's a 2 litre, not 4 litre.
            Yeah I know, i mean 4 cylinder

Comment

Where do you live in Central PA?
              I live in Dubois.
              93 Probe GT -198k members.cardomain.com/PA_Probe - SOLD
              On the lookout for a cheap PGT.

Comment

On Thursday August 9, 2001 2:05 PM, PA_Probe wrote:
                Where do you live in Central PA?
                I live in Dubois.
                I used to live in Clearfield but I moved to houtzdale, I still hang out in clearfield a lot...
                occasionaly i go over to dubois to see whats going on.

Comment

you should look for a probe with a little less miles but there are great and they for sure run like hell.

95 base manual intake- fuel flow mod.-test pipe and exhaust to come next but still have not decided (any ideas)

Comment

Working...
                  X