jdm fuel regulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jdm fuel regulator

has anyone bought one of those jdm fpr off ebay,i understand that they are made cheap but does that really matter?
    "SOLD"11/13 regrinds,01 p&p Protege IM,SSautochrome Headers,2.5 High-Flow Exhaust,Magnaflow Muffler,X-Tune Wires,Ngk Plugs,Grounding Kit,Blaster2 Coil,CAI,Esr Performance UDP,Civic Sts,626 Sway Bar,ProCarParts FSTB&RSTB,3Gauge Pillar,Speed Hut Overlays,Autometer Gauges,Camaro Scoop,Hid Conversion,16Rim'SOLD"

Originally posted by Hymen1
    has anyone bought one of those jdm fpr off ebay,i understand that they are made cheap but does that really matter?
    haha, wow. yeah.....that does matter. ive heard of them breaking before....do you want that?

Comment

were can you find a good universal fpr that doesnt cost over a 100+dollars
      "SOLD"11/13 regrinds,01 p&p Protege IM,SSautochrome Headers,2.5 High-Flow Exhaust,Magnaflow Muffler,X-Tune Wires,Ngk Plugs,Grounding Kit,Blaster2 Coil,CAI,Esr Performance UDP,Civic Sts,626 Sway Bar,ProCarParts FSTB&RSTB,3Gauge Pillar,Speed Hut Overlays,Autometer Gauges,Camaro Scoop,Hid Conversion,16Rim'SOLD"

Comment

my buddy picked up on the ebay ones and id say he got a good deal...yeah its not a name brand but it works and it comes with a lifetime warranty and states that if the regulator fails and causes engine damage or any damage to your motor the guy will pay for the repairs...the brand is muse and its red and looks like an aeromotive...the only reason its cheaper is becuase its a japan company that doesnt have a good u.s. distubutor and the guy is sellin em cheap till he gets more support over here...he also buys em in bulk and i figure with a written warranty like that its worth a try...im pickin one up and ill let you know how it goes...

Comment

Working...
        X