Need Help with my Sway Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with my Sway Links

Someone told me that i could go to like the Mazda Dealer and buy sway links for half the price there that would fit my probe just as good as the sway link at the Ford Dealership. Is this true?? If so, what sway links do i ask for??? I need HELP!! Thanx
    1993 PGT MTX KL-ZE, one and only custom CZT KLZE Manifold w/ 67mm tb, CZT Tranny Saver, headers, CAI, pheno's for mani and tb, Custom 2.5" ehxaust shot from headers to muffler, muffler, 9-Pucked B-Facing clutch (better than that Stage 3 stuff = ), short throw, Illuminas all around, custom endlinks, intrax springs, Supra wing, and custom painted interior.

Future Mods: Yes the turbo is still underway this summer , water injection, fidenza, udp

errrrrr u mean endlinks for the rear sway bar from a nissan altima. yea yea cheap 20 dollars compared to mazda 50up dollars.

Comment

"endlinks for the rear sway bar from a nissan altima"

What year Nissan Altima??

Comment

i think 93-97 but when i went there i ask for a 95 altima.

Comment

Do we have a stock rear sway bar in our car?
          I have a 93 MX6.

Does the Altima sway bar direct fit ?
          93 MX-6 LS 4cycl 2.0 Mtx
          ~ May the boost be with you ~
          When something falls off of my car, I wonder how much weight I just saved

Comment

uhhhhh we have a stock rear bar. if we didnt why would they sell the endlinks. go get a addco sway bar.

Comment

Here is the Nissan part# from a topic I replied to before.

http://www.probetalk.com/forums/view...31566&forum=12
              They are around $20. Good luck!
              Jeeps are cool.

Comment

Yeah go get the part number 562610Z000 from Nissan, if u can't find it at a dealer go to www.nissanparts.cc and do a part search for that number it might tell you to buy 562610Z800 it still works perfect. Did it last week. Perfect fit.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                X