Klze??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klze??

So I haven't posted on this thing in a WHILE... (College)
    This is going to be a question that has always been asked....but
    I want a KLZE in my 2.0.
    If ANYONE has any advice, blueprints, parts that I need to get, please please please message me or post on here. I know these motors aren't meant for an SE body, but with alot of work and the help of the genius people on this site, it might be possible.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3077516

Actually there a direct swap so they kinda are made for it. However u will have to make sure u have the vaf the tb the ecu um that is all i can think of offa the top of my head
    95se t3/o4e .57t.63ar 9psi@11.8afr
    38mm wastegate,rfl bov,begi fmu,fuel lab afpr,1g 330 injectors,2.5 down pipe,giant fmic,2.5ic piping,2.5 exhaust,sts,msd coil ,pa wires,bkr7e-11.7.5 fidanza fw,spec stg1, I dont have enough rooms to list all the mods now Burning through third gear fun. When they say custom 2.0 turbo they aint lyin. Its not peer pressure its just your turn!

Comment

It's pretty straight forward as far as bolting the motor in but you're going to need all 3 wiring harnesses (engine bay, dash, and body I think?), the gauge cluster, trans (obviously). That's all I can think of for right now. I would just do some searching here on PT and do some research.
      '93 SE I4 MTX: Gone (Too many memories in that car)
      '94 SE I4 ATX ---> MTX: Soon to be vrooom - psshh!

Comment

the 2.0 performance archive at the top of the 2.0 performance section has a 2.0 to 2.5 swap spec:
        http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701143729
        Unnaturally Aspirated and Squirted Ford Probe
        Evo16g,Hybrid Custom Manifold,P&P,3angle VJ, and Milled Head, Oliver Billet rods,Wiesco 9:1 forged pistons,Apexi AVCR, 440cc injectors,Walbro 255hp,TypeRS Bov,Atx->Mtx,2.5 DP & MES Catback,RR-Sts,CM 2-R clutch, AWR Rad & Pan,Megasquirt2pcb3, maf delete/coilpack conversion

Comment

My only advice would be to spend the time and money to upgrade any internals you might be planning on in the future WHILE you do the swap. Saves a LOT of time and money!

Comment

keep the 2.0 not enough 2.0 love round here
            95 GT Chameleon Beauty
            http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps15cc5293.jpg

"Without Risk There Is No Reward"

Comment

Yeah^^I see a few more 2.0L around here than GT's,but the #'s are pretty close. Just can't get a chance to flag'em down to get'em on here. I'm also having trouble getting that ausprobe font on the font list so I can use it to print some shorter fliers.

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

ya need some 2.0 love everyone hates on em but i personally believe its a better motor may not be as fast but it has way less issues i have two with over 200k and i haven't had to do a thing to either of em
                95 GT Chameleon Beauty
                http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps15cc5293.jpg

"Without Risk There Is No Reward"

Comment

hey, You should do what I did!

Save the 2.0 as a daily, and go buy a 2.5 GT-5speed shell! The ZE swap with take no time!

TIME =MONEY

now I have a 2.0 and a PGT-TZE
                  MAD MED PGT-ZE
                  KLZE Block & Custom Titanium ZE built Heads,Boared TB,Colt Tri-Flow Cams, Custom Cat Back, Pacesetter Headers,CAI,Short throw shifter, Custom Quaiffe LSD transaxle, Tranny saver,Traction Bars,FD flywheel,Centerforce Clutche,Kosei K1's 13.6lb Wheels,GTS seats & Black Interior,Millennia S Injectors,MEGA Squirt!!

Comment

Working...
                  X