Base model > GT front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Base model > GT front

I've done some sleuthing to figure out how to do it, turns out I've got a lot of what I need already and I can figure out how to do it, but my big question is the fogs.

My GT had fogs and was factory wired for them, it appears my base is too but none of the switches were there obviously. So I swapped all the center console stuff from my GT and it's wired up do I need to add a relay or a fuse anywhere to get power to the front? The GT bumper at this point is almost ready to bolt on minus the support and foam, which my GT never came with. I may not even swap bumpers, because I kinda like the base front.

Also, while we're talking about putting GT stuff on the base, how hard is it to swap the cruise control module?

My base is as stock as they were when they left the factory, I have a few VERY long roadtrips planned and would like it.
    PhotoPOC(tm)
    MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
    93' PGT not stock
    91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

sounds like a homemade se...

Comment

Yes. You need to add the fog fuse inthe block under the hood in order for them to get power
      95 GT Chameleon Beauty
      http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps15cc5293.jpg

"Without Risk There Is No Reward"

Comment

Originally posted by Caffeine930 View Post
        Yes. You need to add the fog fuse inthe block under the hood in order for them to get power
        yes you need to ad a relay under the hood if I remember correctly as well... on the money with the front end swap... as far as cruise goes.. it would be easier to get an aftermarket unit... way to complicated to "graft" in a unit from your GT.
        89 GT, 95 GT 2.0, 96 GT, 90 CRX SI[parted out], 2001 Civic LX

Comment

Working...
        X