xtreme vs g8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xtreme vs g8

I have a 97 Pgt im swapping a ZE into next week...I was wondering if an xtremethings chipped ecu or a klg8 with maf swap would be better....i can buy the adapter to go obd1.

go with xtrememthings and i'll trade you 93-97 bolt on lambo doors for ur maf setup

Comment

thing is i got the xtremethings with the engine as a bonus but id have to buy the adapter...which is the same proce as a whole maf setup...so either way im a few hundred down....i want the one that will run stronger and give extended engine life....its just i dont know which one that is...lol...although i may buy your lambo doors later on if you still have them...saw them on pp

Comment

Post in the proper forum please. Moving to 2.5L Performance.
        90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
        93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
        97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
        90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

than definitely go with just maf conversion, idk just the thought of chaning from obd2 to obd1 is pain and gives me a headache while maf setup isnt that hard to do.

Comment

maff setup all the wayq
            1996 PGTZE,eBay headers,cat less ,INTAKE,POLY MM,12pd FLYWHEEL,Maffed,kitted,lowered,9.3 1/8th mile,75mph and more to come

Comment

it wouldnt be hard,i found one of those old plug and play adapters xtremethings used to make

Comment

maf conversion way better then the chipped ecu i have a chipped for my 94 but its going maf when i put it together
                95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
                94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
                93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
                97&94&93 PGT gone
                DALE

Comment

well then...i guess ill make a for sale thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X