tps issues ! PLEASE HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tps issues ! PLEASE HELP

I'm having issues with using the megasquirt MSPNP2 .. the tps reads 148% at no throttle .. I installed the klze base map . I tried to do the tps calibration and it reads 1023 at both closed and open throttle . I tried putting a new TPS on and still same issue .. someone please help me !! I cant get my car running ! Thanks guys

What year and what engine do you have? With what intake? Also atx or mtx?
    1995 Probe GT - N2O Ingested, CM 3, fidanza, headers, exhaust, CAI, MS, kenwood sound
    2010 Ram 1500 4x4 - Daily Driver
    99 Mustang V6 stock inherited not sure what the plan is

Comment

95 klze engine , as of right now stock intake from the probe, and mtx

Comment

Try reporting in the electronics section and I know it's probably monitored there more for more help to possibly come thru there. My stepdaughter has my lap top at the moment and as soon as I get a hold of it I can plug it in to compare some numbers. I'm running a de but the tps seeing shouldn't be much different
        1995 Probe GT - N2O Ingested, CM 3, fidanza, headers, exhaust, CAI, MS, kenwood sound
        2010 Ram 1500 4x4 - Daily Driver
        99 Mustang V6 stock inherited not sure what the plan is

Comment

Yeah I don't get it no matter what I do with the gas pedal it doesn't change the tps reading.

Comment

first off with a multimeter measure the voltage at the TPS input in the MS unit (with the key in the on position), you should see it go from roughly 0.1V (no throttle) to 4.9V (full throttle).
            Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
            Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
            Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

I'm not sure how to do that .

Comment

Do you have a multimeter? If so take a pic of it, upload it and ill walk you through it.
                Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
                Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
                Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

Working...
                X