No announcement yet.

megasquirt - post your tables/msq here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, I was hoping the lower portion of your table (up to 80 kpa) was good for gasoline as well. These are close to the timing numbers I read off of an '04 Mazda 6s at lean cruise.
    DE/ZE Hybrid 189 WHP 165 WTQ <--- SPUN #6
    Motor #3 184 WHP 159 WTQ pulled from junkyard... DE PISTONS/HEADS 125,000 miles
    BACK TO MOTOR #1 REBUILT, NO NUMBERS YET

Comment

• has anyone modified their tunerstudio "lambada delay" settings via the correct testing method and is willing to post up their table?
      Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
      Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
      Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

• Yeah, I too, was wondering what the proper settings would be for that. I got some decent maps lately though I'll post new updated ones soon.
        Last edited by yellow2point0; March 27, 2012, 06:39 AM. Reason: spelling...
        1995 Ford Probe GT, black - Garrett GT3076-R @ 11.2psi. ~321ish whp/303ish wtq @ 19-20○ ignition, DIYPNP MS2/extra, etc. -parted & junked
        1995 Ford Probe GT, black - MS3-Pro Ultimate, bone stock-ish, daily driver)

Comment

• i started trying what i believe is the proper method using MegaLog viewer but as rpm increases so does the time for the change to reach the O2 sensor which isnt right imo.
          Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
          Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

• Yeah, watching my datalog run last night, I noticed I had a few boost spikes going up to as high as 9.2psi. my wastegate is set at 7.25...(150kPa). Anybody know what could be causing this? (still running Milly s injectors @ stock fuel pressure). Otherwise, still trying to figure out the proper delay for my wideband map....
            1995 Ford Probe GT, black - Garrett GT3076-R @ 11.2psi. ~321ish whp/303ish wtq @ 19-20○ ignition, DIYPNP MS2/extra, etc. -parted & junked

Comment

• for the wideband delay, set your accel enrichment pretty rich and then go for a drive to get a datalog. press on the gas pedal at different rpm/load and go check your datalog afterward. You will see when you got on it through the TPS signal and when your wideband reacted with the AFR dip probably around 200-300 ms later...Kinda hard to explain how to do it, does it make sense?
              MX-6 DE-T // Parting out...

Comment

• Originally posted by poissonn View Post
                for the wideband delay, set your accel enrichment pretty rich and then go for a drive to get a datalog. press on the gas pedal at different rpm/load and go check your datalog afterward. You will see when you got on it through the TPS signal and when your wideband reacted with the AFR dip probably around 200-300 ms later...Kinda hard to explain how to do it, does it make sense?
                thats how ive been doing it, except from when the injectors cut fuel (when PW goes to 0 when decelerating) to when the wideband starts going lean, still looks like in the higher rpm it takes longer. ive clearly got them wrong because i turned off EGO step etc and the idle is PERFECT, while it wasnt hunting before (unless my AC was on) now its rock solid.

Comment

• Does any one have a base map for MS3X using Dual VRs? ( KLG4 Cam sensor)
                  NEMESIS BUILT 2.7l KL, Precision T-66 Turbo, Eagle Rods, Ross Pistons 10:1 Ported G4 Solid Lifter Heads Colt Turbo Tri-Flow Race Cams, GM LS2 smart coils, MS3X RSX Leather... SOHC MY DOHC

Comment

• Originally posted by stoker100 View Post
                    thats how ive been doing it, except from when the injectors cut fuel (when PW goes to 0 when decelerating) to when the wideband starts going lean, still looks like in the higher rpm it takes longer. ive clearly got them wrong because i turned off EGO step etc and the idle is PERFECT, while it wasnt hunting before (unless my AC was on) now its rock solid.
                    Maybe it's your EGO settings that are wrong and makes it go back and forth around the desired AFR value. Are you using the PID algorithm or the "simple" one with the "controller step size" value? If you do, I recommend you switch to PID and you'll see a big difference on how steady your AFRs will be once it is setup right.

Also, you just said you have A/C with MS right? What was involved in order to make it work?
                    MX-6 DE-T // Parting out...

Comment

Maybe it's your EGO settings that are wrong and makes it go back and forth around the desired AFR value. Are you using the PID algorithm or the "simple" one with the "controller step size" value? If you do, I recommend you switch to PID and you'll see a big difference on how steady your AFRs will be once it is setup right.
                      bro, that's what I've been trying to figure out: the darn "correct" PID values. I dialed in the correct-ish PID values from msextra forum reading for my closed loop idle settings. My car use to stumble coming to a stop light or when accessories where running (headlights, etc.). Now pretty solid.

Just gotta figure out how to dial in the PID settings for the EGO correction values, and AFR delay times... :-/

Comment

• Guys I need an MSQ for a 93 PGT-T. Here's my mod list.

93 PGT
                        Stock DE.
                        MS1 v3
                        Coilpacks.
                        IAT
                        Stock coolant sensor.
                        Nissan 550's.

If anyone has something that will work with that please hook a brotha up!!

I had used someone's tune before but his car was a 95 and once I loaded his tune I ended up frying my MS1 chip. Well I got a new chip but I need a new base tune at least to run coilpacks.
                        1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

• Jaz, what crank pulley are ya running? I'm running wasted spark, but running 36-1 pulley. My tune should be decent, just under project properties, make sure you select your ecu. Mine is a DIYPNP and I'm running 285cc's with .078 deadtime and simultaneous/2 squirts per cycle. PM me you email, or goto my signature and download it off the msextra site.

Comment

• I'm running 6-1 pulley.
                            1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

Also, you just said you have A/C with MS right? What was involved in order to make it work?
                              dont have A/C any more and i turned EGO control off completely now. still looking for lambada delay tables if anyone has modified their own.

Comment

• that E85 spark table looks a lot like my meth table.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by JazRedGT View Post
                                Guys I need an MSQ for a 93 PGT-T. Here's my mod list.

93 PGT
                                Stock DE.
                                MS1 v3
                                Coilpacks.
                                IAT
                                Stock coolant sensor.
                                Nissan 550's.

If anyone has something that will work with that please hook a brotha up!!

I had used someone's tune before but his car was a 95 and once I loaded his tune I ended up frying my MS1 chip. Well I got a new chip but I need a new base tune at least to run coilpacks.
                                how the heck you fry a chip like that? If you still need a tune, i got a bunch posted in one my threads.
                                1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                                1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                                2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                                2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                                1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Working...
                                X