No announcement yet.

megasquirt - post your tables/msq here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you stoker100, that's great news! I can get by with my S injectors pre-boost then, it sounds like! Thank you for the heads up

Comment

• anyone care to post some F2T MSQ's?

Comment

• I have a friend with one but the set up is so far different from stock that it wouldn't work unless you had a similar set up.
        '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
        '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
        '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

• I take this one up to 260-270kpa. If you use it then you are dumb.lol
          1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
          1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
          2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
          2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
          1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

• ok finally got around to copying over my latest MSQ:
            MS1V3, MSD, MillS inj, IAC, no VRIS, setup for boost but NOT boost tuned yet

right click and save as

Timing is based off factory KLZE timing and fuel has been roughly tuned to suit. for those wanting a little more "pep" you can increase the timing below 5500rpm by approx 2-3 degrees and that should help.
            Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
            Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
            Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

• Originally posted by spada View Post
              you are running too rich at WOT, and your timing is too far advanced. I've played with all sorts of timing and air/fuel ratios, and for n/a, I would say that 13.0:1 is the best for horsepower with the K series, and around 28-29 degrees timing is the best, unless you run 87 octane, then 27 degrees is best. I'm talking about WOT between 3500 and 7000rpm.
              Cheers. I have just swapped out the 2.0 KF for my rebuilt ZE. About to take it for some decent runs and start tuning. I still need to look more at the ignition table because according to your posts on a thread I started about OEM ig maps you reckon 29 degrees is the max I should be seeing.

Here's that thread;

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701313852

I had some issues in last two days when I had upgraded the tunerstudio and it didnt like my older firmware. Something threw its toys from the cot. So Ive had to re-new/update my firmware. Because of whole new engine I have started afresh and gone through every thing on the settings double checking. I have a changed my AFR table quite a bit....not that it was doing much because I have also discovered that all this time I had the 'include AFR table' turned off. So I figure that means its always been running off the VE table alone and not fine tuning/ego correcting according to the AFR? I think Veal still autotunes the table according to the AFR though yeah?

Anyway- here is my latest AFR table;

image hosting
              1968 Vauxhall Viva with KLZE V6

Comment

• VE table, mostly edited thru Tuner Studio Live Analyze

My AFR Targets :

Today I put together this new timing table, Modified from the Preloaded map from Diyauto tune, Everything above 100KPA I changed, also add a 105KPA target to keep timing a bit more advanced when I enter boost. I think this should be relatively safe yet?

I figured Ill never go over 12psi even If I get bigger injectors so 200KPA roughly 13-14psi should be sufficient.

Comment

• Does anyone have any tables for a pretty nice N/A setup? I'm about to pull my hair out trying to get my car going well. I think I need a better basis..
                  1988 Mazda 323 Sedan - All motor KL. 11.5:1 forged, Interprep cams and valvetrain, ITBS..

Comment

• DYIautotune has a good base tune thats dyno proven. Adjust it to fit your mods.

Comment

• Originally posted by KING6 View Post
                      DYIautotune has a good base tune thats dyno proven. Adjust it to fit your mods.
                      Last time I ran their base map the car wouldn't even start, but that could have possibly been user error as I'm a complete noob when it comes to Megasquirt. lol
                      1988 Mazda 323 Sedan - All motor KL. 11.5:1 forged, Interprep cams and valvetrain, ITBS..

Comment

• im an beginner at it as well, Ive had 3 MS systems now and I can tell you that you need to be careful what you load on your system because its not all compatible with each other.

What I do If im not sure if its compatible is just load it into tunerstudio, dont send it to the controller, then save the fuel and ignition tables from the tune on my computer, load up the current tune my car is using and import those tables.

Comment

• i was looking for a map for my megasquirt, first off how can I tell what model it is? lol but I have a klze straight neck

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn_dadon View Post
                            i was looking for a map for my megasquirt, first off how can I tell what model it is?
                            See this link.

http://www.msextra.com/manuals/whatmegasquirt/
                            Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
                            My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

• Originally posted by DeeAOne View Post
                              Last time I ran their base map the car wouldn't even start, but that could have possibly been user error as I'm a complete noob when it comes to Megasquirt. lol
                              Mine fired right up without even looking at it. I don't have an iac assembly bolted to my tb, so maybe it's an issue with that setting?
                              2000 ZX2 w/ '95 Millenia KL swap, MSPNP (VAF delete, IAT mod, AEM Wideband, Coilpack), MFactory LSD w/ 3-4-5 gearset and 'Plate Mod' 626 trans, Aeromotive fuel system, custom DSS 500hp axles, AWR solid trans mounts, KLG4 IM, MX3 GS brake booster/master combo, GT35 turbo w/ custom 3" downpipe, Ford Racing ZX2 inverted coilovers, Cusco camber plates all around w/ Cusco strut tower bar, custom made traction bars to frame rails, and lots more.

Comment

• Am new to the megasqurit world,an am getting hell just to load the base map..Getting signiture errors an stuff..
                                93 Probe gt- ,15.37 1/4 mile at mph 85 ** 5/24/03 14.71 SOLD
                                1994 gt -klze,I/h/e/fly/ignition/kl31 ecu,colt210/210 cams Rip 2/13/08(blackice)
                                92 mx3gs,ze swap from my probe 15.0@96mph :-( 175hp&155tq
                                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396402

Comment

Working...
                                X