Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capping off the upper rad hose?

Hi guys
    Ill relocate my burb tank when installing my turbo and Ill be using an inline filler on the passenger side, therefore I will cap off the upper hose.
    Im sure there are many super cheap ways to do it. Looking for something clean. I seen Samco makes a cap, but not sure of the size Id need.
    Not at home at the moment to measure.
    Any recommendations? Thanks

C batteries......or is it D?
    1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
    1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
    2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
    2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
    1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

240SX Slim fans relocate the burp tank, I had the same issue with mine hitting my turbo. Schultz showed me pics of his install of the slim fan assembly and come to find out I can get them relatively cheap from Mishimoto.
      1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
      Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

there's a stock solution.....replace the passenger outlet assembly with one off of either millenia or 626...can't remember which one has the overflow outlet on it
        '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
        '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
        '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Embarrassingly I did this with a rubber cap for the bottom of a kitchen chair, purchased it from the local True Value hardware store. Fit right on and cost $0.79.

Comment

Well I bought the moroso inline filler with cap for the passenger side...just need to plug up the drivers side

Comment

Working...
            X