Bottle pressure wont go up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottle pressure wont go up

Well this is pretty much the 2nd fill up i have on my bottle, and it has a normal bottle heater that does its job, i mean after a while the warmer gets really really hot. But ill leave it on the bottle for like 20 mins at least and the pressure only goes up by like 100psi. It would raise more than this when i got it filled which was quite recently. I mean i have sprayed quite a bit since the fill up but it shouldnt be low. Anyone have any ideas? Is there a better way to tell how much nitrous is left besides the gauge? I took it in last time and it had like 3 lbs left, its a 10lb bottle.
    02 Lexus Is 300
    06 GSX-R 600
    99 Monte Carlo

what's the preasure reading when the above problem is current?
    if things seem outta control then ur going too fast.

Comment

weigh your bottle b4 and after.Dont just assume just cuz you sprayed a few times you should have some left.
      Typical turbo 5.3 crap.

Comment

it wouldnt go above 600psi. But neways i took it in to get filled and there was only air in it, so i used it all, my bad lol.
        02 Lexus Is 300
        06 GSX-R 600
        99 Monte Carlo

Comment

Yes....by weighing it.

Also, weigh it before and after the fill. It should be printed on the specs on the bottle so you know what 10lbs of nitrous will make the entire bottle weigh. Also, when you fill it, throw it in a walk-in cooler before hand. Get that thing nice and cold. I loved the bottle response when I first filled it. At 3lbs, even a heater wouldn't make it as effective.

wrap a blanket around it as well if it's a cold day to keep the heat from escaping.
          2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
          2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

Ya when we get bottles filled here, they are frozen sometimes for a day. We can squeeze as much as 13lbs in one lol.
            -J-Rod-
            301whp 293wtq 9.5psi 14 degrees back under the knife (high compression & spray)
            93 PGT-T
            96 PGT Reacquired, Revived, and Resold
            08 Mazdaspeed 3 Allwheel drive 5857..Blah blah blah

Comment

Working...
            X