swapped reflectors * update Swapped tails too*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swapped reflectors * update Swapped tails too*

had the cf one in and it just wasnt doing it for me so i traded for a black outline one thanks Andrew

before: (sunday)

after (today)

just need to put in the 97 tails the way i have my 93s painted makes it look a bit odd looks liek black boxes dividing the red

and then the addons will go on this weekend aswell as the rest of the bodywork being finished so i will have updated pics for sure in the beginning of next week

well I went out tonight and got myself some 97 tails and harnesses to match (thanks Martin)

Last edited by KM_heisler; July 13, 2006, 08:40 PM.
    Kevin Heisler

90 JDM Fairlady Z , twin turbo lots of stuff done already but not enough space in the sig

Looks better with the red center but the painted black on the other two lights make it look funky.
    '94 Sonic Blue w/ Black Top ~ Turbo - SOLD: 7/06/14
    ...yeah, she's shaved, just how we like 'em. Click HERE
    vrooom psshh...

Comment

Originally posted by icd_rob
      Looks better with the red center but the painted black on the other two lights make it look funky.
      But its still looks like a million bucks sitting next to that Honda
      95 GT Blue W/White Stripes
      http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/...=25193#content
      http://www.myspace.com/mrwrightpgt

Comment

yes I mentioned the tails with the black boxes i need to install the 97 tails and I will

as for the honda comment lets please keep the honda bs out of here the topic is my reflector if you have something to say about honda please go to hondatech or any other honda forum

thanks

have 97 tails now
        Last edited by KM_heisler; July 13, 2006, 08:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        Kevin Heisler

90 JDM Fairlady Z , twin turbo lots of stuff done already but not enough space in the sig

Comment

i like the new way the best....looks great
          '04 Silver Mazda3s Hatch... not really stock
          '89 Blue Jeep Cherokee 4x4....yea this isn't stock either
          '46 Gray Pontiac Coupe.. this one is very stock
          '02 Red/Black Honda CBR 600 F4i... some go fast goodies

Comment

Much better!
            -Jeff,
            PT's Newest Appearance Moderator

(¯`·._--={CustomProbes Gallery!!! }=--_.·`¯)
            (¯`·._--={CustomProbes2 Gallery!!!}=--_.·`¯)
            (¯`·._--={CustomProbes3 Gallery!!!}=--_.·`¯) NEW

Comment

Looks very nice!
              The thing is, it’s a gearbox, okay? It has one job to do! One job! Pull the lever… ‘Am I a pencil? Am I a cauliflower? Am I a nuclear power sta– I’m a gearbox! Oh, heavens, I’m gonna swap some cogs around!’

Jeremy Clarkson on Automatics

Comment

Are you gonna paint that thing?
                04' Subaru WRX STi - in love.
                13' Subaru WRX limited - sold

Comment

What cha gonna do with the old tails?

Comment

IMO, the center reflector never looked good with pre-95 tails. So certainly an improvement.

Comment

thanks for the compliments

as for paint it doesnt make much sense for me to paint the car when im still installing parts and doing bodywork

besides it looks great flat black for the time being anyways
                      Kevin Heisler

Comment

well, i love the lines of the car but for a minute i was thinking it was staying flat black for good... and it's seems blotchy in the pics.
                        04' Subaru WRX STi - in love.
                        13' Subaru WRX limited - sold

Comment

Hmmm i cant decide which set up i like more. The CF one was pretty original, but the GT center and 93 painted tails also looked cool. As long as you enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by Drummerboyevil
                            well, i love the lines of the car but for a minute i was thinking it was staying flat black for good... and it's seems blotchy in the pics.

the qaurter panel? if so that's all sanded and sprayed just from where i was doing some bodywork and had bare metal so i didnt want it to rust, this weekend the car will be all done bodywork and resprayed flatblack nicely and have no flaws anywhere

then hopefully in august i can get it painted

i have to pay 1700 to insurance this month
                            Kevin Heisler

Comment

1700 a month? That is insane, how much is that American? I pay a little over 100 a month for my Probe.
                              '94 Sonic Blue w/ Black Top ~ Turbo - SOLD: 7/06/14
                              ...yeah, she's shaved, just how we like 'em. Click HERE
                              vrooom psshh...

Comment

Working...
                              X