Busy Boostin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy Boostin

I finally decided to get to work, a friend of mine was nice enough to let me park my car in his yard and help me boost it. Here are a few pics, the turbo kit is fully installed. Sorry no engine bay pics until i clean it up a bit. Its my first turbo set up so its kinda rough but oh well. Vids will be up as soon as I get my coolant sensor fitted and make MS happy. I have an AEM wideband hooked up too. Here are two shots with no bumper. It hangs low so i may end up raising it. Comments, good, bad, ugly or whatever are welcome.

A shot of my IC, yea I removed the bumper support/crash bar what ever you call it

Another shot with no bumper, dont mind the rubber hose on the windshield

This is a random pic from last year I thought was funny. Well it wasnt funny at first cause i had plug threads in my engine(rear bank) with no plug attached to it
    Last edited by siknin; April 6, 2008, 09:55 PM.
    2g probe ze

looks good.. cant wait to see some engine shots

p.s where in va are you, im guna be here for like 2 weeks in wytheville
    Last edited by MakatoMotors; April 6, 2008, 09:54 PM.
    2012 Ford Focus Hatch
    Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
    16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

Glad your getting there Sean.Now get it finished,lol.
      My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

Originally posted by MakatoMotors View Post
        p.s where in va are you, im guna be here for like 2 weeks in wytheville
        I am in Richmond, at least a good 3-4hours from there. What exit off 81 are you?
        Last edited by siknin; April 7, 2008, 05:54 AM.
        2g probe ze

Comment

Looks pretty good bro i like the white with black rims look..i may be writing you for some info or advice my 94 ze turbo will be here this weekend and i am a total noob to boost.

Comment

Originally posted by siknin View Post
            dont mind the rubber hose on the windshield
            The hell I won't! That hose is total bullshit!!
            Stephen Wilds #303
            PhotoPOC
            BMW 328i
            BMW Z4

Comment

Nice! Turbos kick @SS
              94 MTX Probe SE (Totaled)
              2004 & 2007 WRX (Traded)
              2007 Mazda 3 (My econno POS)
              2007 YZF-R6 <- I'm in love!
              Discount Computer Cables, Audio Video Cables

Comment

nice work Sik...your a total ricer now..i had a feeling you were before. but you just confirmed my feeling!!!
                93gt 230k dd.
                1993 probe gt
                96 pgt 135k dd
                http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...100_3918-1.jpg

Comment

So did that cord I told you to get fix your problem?
                  mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
                  Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

my fault goat. I promise I will undo the rubber hose mod before I make vids.

yea tour I am ricer and don't plan on putting the bumper back so my ic can be extra cool. the guy at advance said it adds 50hp lol.

matt I was using the wrong megatune file. it didn't match the sig on my ms. but that was my fault, I have the right version loaded now. ms noob mistake. if I wasn't at work today it would be running by now.
                    Last edited by siknin; April 7, 2008, 01:35 PM.
                    2g probe ze

Comment

Cant wait to see it done! Looks good!
                      93 PGT-ZE-T<---- Yes T as in turbo.
                      89 PGT

Comment

Originally posted by siknin View Post
                        my fault goat. I promise I will undo the rubber hose mod before I make vids.

yea tour I am ricer and don't plan on putting the bumper back so my ic can be extra cool. the guy at advance said it adds 50hp lol.

matt I was using the wrong megatune file. it didn't match the sig on my ms. but that was my fault, I have the right version loaded now. ms noob mistake. if I wasn't at work today it would be running by now.
                        very nice.....Well since lilpavel got his car doen and is boosting at 290 if you want we can get a little boosted probes meet going. And we could get you dyno time on the mustang dyno where I go and I could tune the fuel and spark for you. Then we can all race!!!!!!
                        mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
                        Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

That sounds good. All goes well this week it will be running and I will be waiting for my fuel rails so i can install some nissans.
                          2g probe ze

Comment

Just curious what turbo you guys are putting on the probes? How much boost can the motor hold? I'm gonna assume 6-8psi? Any plans to add WI? And the most important question, what are you guys doing for a EM?
                            94 MTX Probe SE (Totaled)
                            2004 & 2007 WRX (Traded)
                            2007 Mazda 3 (My econno POS)
                            2007 YZF-R6 <- I'm in love!
                            Discount Computer Cables, Audio Video Cables

Comment

Working...
                            X