Videos of my new exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos of my new exhaust

So I had my buddy over at my house and we decided to make some of my exhaust videos from his cellphone

My set-up, chipped KLZE, SSAC headers, 2.5" piping with 29" cherry bomb, and dual Raptor high flow mufflers.

The cool thing about the set up, it is quite at partial throttle(like a 4cyl with after market not loud exhaust) , but if you open it up after 4k, the whole hell comes lose, But if you are keeping less the 10% throttle after 4k, it is still quite.

you can see it from the inside vid, I get on it and then I keep my foot off while having over 5k and it is quite 'till I hit it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-etvZVqvIc

outside vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-VDoCxKNC0

parking lot take off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ3FBdmhJVA

most ppl would say it sounds like rice, but in real life(not on cellphone camera) it sounds more like Ferrari and that only when I get on it.
    93 PGT Kitted and all -sold,
    Current 93 PGT-ZE-T So far: 12" brakes, ZE, T3/T4 turbo, 2.5" exhaust , ACT 6-puck, MSD6AL+2step, Coilovers, 245/45/17x9 cobra r, 67mm TB, MS II, traction bars, meth inj. and more.
    1980 Corvette Vortec 350 and side pipes

OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE LOSING

sounds good
    2012 Ford Focus Hatch
    Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
    16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

Powered by Uncle Ben's!

Just kidding.
      Cameron
      1993 Rio Red PGT-ZE... SOLD 9/18/08
      1991 Mettalic Gray Toyota 4x4

Comment

wild rice! yeah!! 2nd vid kinda reminds me of the flashback sequence at the beginning of "lemans".

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

can't see anything, film it during the day.
          Need a chip or parts for your 1st gen GT go here----->Fordprobeparts.com

Floridafordprobeowners.club

Comment

yea cant see shit but it sounds real good.

check your vris1, thats why your getting a spike at 4250.
            -Roman
            93 teal mist PGT.....RIP march 21, 2008
            95 white PGT....blown up, sold
            94 325i...boring dd
            02 R6....toy

Comment

You are right, I checked my vris and what do you know, My drives side solenoid (vris 2 i think) was broken, I swapped it out and boy does it pull up towards 7K! the sound is still the same, quite below 4k and F1 after lol.
              Current 93 PGT-ZE-T So far: 12" brakes, ZE, T3/T4 turbo, 2.5" exhaust , ACT 6-puck, MSD6AL+2step, Coilovers, 245/45/17x9 cobra r, 67mm TB, MS II, traction bars, meth inj. and more.

Comment

my vris1 on my 95 is broke, everytime i get on it below 4k, right when i hit 4250, it feels and sounds like vtec just kicked in, gets much louder and takes off. i need to take the vris1 off my spare motor and put it on my 95, im too lazy lol.
                -Roman
                93 teal mist PGT.....RIP march 21, 2008
                95 white PGT....blown up, sold
                94 325i...boring dd
                02 R6....toy

Comment

How do would u know if your VRIS is broken visually?

Comment

Originally posted by Talonator7 View Post
                    How do would u know if your VRIS is broken visually?
                    What i do is: VRIS has power to it all the time and ECU provides the ground, So what I did is back probed it(while car is running at idle) with the ground and watched it open. If it doesn't open then either the solenoid burned out or there is no vacuum to it. On my last PGT when my VRIS 2 shorted internally it took out the ECU circuit for the VRIS 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X