A SFLPOC Mash-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A SFLPOC Mash-Up

Fooling around with Pinnacle Studio and some random footage on the comp yesterday output this....

Not all the cars are SFLPCO, some are from FLAPOC and there is an honorary NEPO car in there as well

Its nowhere near perfect/has a lot of flaws, but we have a full on video in the works for the future....

It is a big file (45mb) so please right click/save as:

http://www.turboklze.com/test.wmv
    I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
    92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Sweet vid man. Kind of a tease because I wanted to see certain cars a little better but it went too quick. haha. Some sick probes and mx6's down there.
    '94 Sonic Blue w/ Black Top ~ Turbo - SOLD: 7/06/14
    ...yeah, she's shaved, just how we like 'em. Click HERE
    vrooom psshh...

Comment

nice!! i like it. i spy lilpavel's car
      93gt 230k dd.
      1993 probe gt
      96 pgt 135k dd
      http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...100_3918-1.jpg

Comment

a bit of repeating of the same scenes, but that Is alot of stuff to fit into one video. Looks like you guys have alot of fun back there. good stuff man.

Who is the band? I like it
        96 PGT & 97 Prizobe put down in their prime, 96 PGT with minor bolt-ons :SOLD & MISSED:
        95 PGT-ZE with more bolt-ons :SOLD for rwd fun:
        71 Mach1 Mustang w/a 400 its Aliiiiiiiive!
        02 allroad 2.7TT w/ 60k #because bags, Porsche brakes, Stg I Tune & Exhaust...just getting started

Comment

That is one of the new tracks from Bullet For My Valentine
          I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
          92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

Half the footage is from my camera....LOL.

I should just give you the rest of the footage I have on a dvd so you can incorporate more stuff. Next time one of you is up here give me a heads up and I'll burn it for you.
            '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
            '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
            '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Good video
              Need a chip or parts for your 1st gen GT go here----->Fordprobeparts.com

Floridafordprobeowners.club

Comment

bad ass video :
                2012 Ford Focus Hatch
                Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
                16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

Awesome!!! Nice video!
                  93 PGT-ZE-T<---- Yes T as in turbo.
                  89 PGT

Comment

Ooooh I'm actually in this one I think, for like .8 sec. Not bad, you SFL guys sure know how to play, I wished we had that kind of scene here, all anyone here wants to do is drive their big bloated SUV's and minivans. and gray-haired retirees with Buick LeSabres.

If you need any video I have a ton of clips I've shot of my own car. Probably 4 or 5 min. worth of stuff.
                    PhotoPOC(tm)
                    MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                    93' PGT not stock
                    91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Working...
                    X