Video request: PGT-DE No muf./no cat./no res. exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video request: PGT-DE No muf./no cat./no res. exhaust

I'm looking for a video of a PGT/MX6-LS with a KL-DE and full exhaust all the way to the bumper with no resinator, test pipe, and no muffler.

I tracked down a video of a side exit with deletes, but the quality is horrible.
    Last edited by turbomits95; May 6, 2008, 10:08 AM.
    ~Paul

MX3 RS/BP/Mazdaspeed/Racingbeat/Corksport/Akebono/too many brands and dollars

My old car had that. It was loud. But I dont know if i had a video of it.
    2001 Grand Prix GT - Top Swap Ported and polished heads, 1.9 rocker arms, ls6 springs and retainers, 180* thermostat, ZZP 1.0 pcm, intake/exhaust, Aeroforce scan gauge
    1993 Ford Probe GT -Maf Conversion, Nitrous, Pretty much every bolt on other than cams
    2010 Toyota Corolla S -Slower than Dales car

Where's Cameron? He's in the truck section trying to suck the ball off a trailer hitch.

Comment

I've got this video, hold on just a second and I'll link you.

Exhaust included:
      stock manifolds, no cat, non-resonated test pipe, and no muffler. Just strait through fart cans.

This setup was YEARS ago, and my car is MAJORLY de-ricerfied. It was UGLY...im aware
      cold start-up/rev
      http://videos.streetfire.net/video/9...aust_21158.htm\\
      Nite-time driveby...
      http://videos.streetfire.net/video/9...ight_17273.htm

However, as a word of advice from someone that has done EVERY possible exhaust set-up on the probe GT...this set-up is terribly loud, and WAY too raspy for your ears, and Police. I got pulled over at LEAST once a month for this exhaust, and paid out over $500 in exhaust tickets before I lost taste and changed it.
      Last edited by 1993fpgtatx; May 6, 2008, 11:51 AM.
      93GT. Black/Slammed.
      All Motor Straight Neck ZE Swap.
      MAF Swap.
      All Bolt On's.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomits95 View Post
        I'm looking for a video of a PGT/MX6-LS with a KL-DE and full exhaust all the way to the bumper with no resinator, test pipe, and no muffler.

I tracked down a video of a side exit with deletes, but the quality is horrible.
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=EpLSD0keS6c
        Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

I had mine set up with headers straight back to my quad center exhaust until I could find a muffler to fit. I thought it sounded like poo. Way loud, way raspy, and it attracted too much attention. It sounded kinda cool when it was idling though. It stayed like that for all of 5 days before I got the time to weld up a glasspack and put my JJ resonator on. Now its MUCH better.
          Jim K.
          :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

I ran open Hotshot headers for 40 seconds and said "I don't think so."
            PhotoPOC(tm)
            MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
            93' PGT not stock
            91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Originally posted by Domino81 View Post

"Don't stick your finger on there!"
              1998 Milano Red Civic DX 5spd - 1797cc B18C

photoPOC

Comment

Working...