No announcement yet.

FrankenProbe work log, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this thing is just nasty, i sure hope the funds appear to get it finished, because when we start bench racing, your car is what id use as a a proving ground!

Comment

• Yeah, I almost fell off my chair when I realized I have spent over $10,000 on this car SINCE I ran the 10.2 @ 140....
      90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
      93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
      97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
      90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Orangecrushpgt View Post
        this thing is just nasty, i sure hope the funds appear to get it finished, because when we start bench racing, your car is what id use as a a proving ground!
        bench racing is for noobs

dan but you think this car will mdip into the deep 9s

Comment

• Im assuming the big part of that was the PAR trans.
          93 PGT Kitted and all -sold,
          Current 93 PGT-ZE-T So far: 12" brakes, ZE, T3/T4 turbo, 2.5" exhaust , ACT 6-puck, MSD6AL+2step, Coilovers, 245/45/17x9 cobra r, 67mm TB, MS II, traction bars, meth inj. and more.
          1980 Corvette Vortec 350 and side pipes

OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE LOSING

Comment

• He's got a pretty much complete bigger turbo setup now too.

If this car is such an Ideal/mentor/inspiration/reference/proof, how many would be willing to put some money down to help it stay in one piece and even come to fruition?

$5 from 20 people isnt gonna dent what is needed im sure but what kind of real donation to frankenprobe hitting 9's with the KL and FWD would people make if it comes down to being parted and tossed?
            96 PGT & 97 Prizobe put down in their prime, 96 PGT with minor bolt-ons :SOLD & MISSED:
            95 PGT-ZE with more bolt-ons :SOLD for rwd fun:
            71 Mach1 Mustang w/a 400 its Aliiiiiiiive!
            02 allroad 2.7TT w/ 60k #because bags, Porsche brakes, Stg I Tune & Exhaust...just getting started

Comment

• Originally posted by 1990pgl View Post
              bench racing is for noobs

dan but you think this car will mdip into the deep 9s
              Coming from you? The King of "My boys got a -fill in the blank- that will do -fill in the blank- in the 1/4 mile.

Dan I hope you get this finished.
              1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

• Originally posted by JazRedGT View Post
                Coming from you? The King of "My boys got a -fill in the blank- that will do -fill in the blank- in the 1/4 mile.
                hahahahah the sad part is that so true too
                Jacob--"Pain must exist in order for healing to survive.
                Neither one will ever serve their purpose alone"
                ..Black sheep, August Burns Red.
                94' Pgt- kitted and lowered. ebiach coilovers, CIA, headers, Hi-flo cat, ACT stage 2 6 puck sprung clutch....much more and who knows whats next

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post
                  Yeah, I almost fell off my chair when I realized I have spent over $10,000 on this car SINCE I ran the 10.2 @ 140....
                  Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post
                  And finally my gear oil showed up. It is spec fluid for the PAR gearset though, and used frequently by race teams, so....what's the saying, 'you gotta pay to play'?
                  You've certainly spent a long time paying. You have some well deserved play time coming to you.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                  HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                  Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                  As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

• Originally posted by JazRedGT View Post

Dan I hope you get this finished.
                    find me one post where i ever said that and ill write jasper is the king in my sig

Comment

• Not exactly the same but I'm sure everyone will get the idea.

Here:
                      http://forums.probetalk.com/showpost...56&postcount=8

Here:
                      http://forums.probetalk.com/showpost...0&postcount=22

I would like it in 14size Comic Scan font red in color please.

Comment

• http://forums.probetalk.com/showpost...2&postcount=12

for good measure, lol
                        ksports, bigger rear sway bar, rear stb,short throw shifter, stage 3 clutch, boosting 5 pounds. PSE powa!!!

Comment

• Jaz and Steve are Kings!!

I like how that looks. What you think Steve?

Comment

• bench racing is - 1. To discuss the possible quarter-mile elapsed time (E.T.) of a car based on a list of modifcations or horsepower estimate. 2. To discuss the estimated output (in horsepower) of one engine versus another based on lists of modifications done to each engine. 3. To discuss "which is faster?" or "Which would win in a race?" between two cars, based on 1 and 2 above.

everything is estimated. if i said around 378whp i would sound dumb

Comment

• I like it jaz, lol. maybe have it centered

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Dan, how many leftover parts do you have lieing around in your garage from these cars. maybe you could sell the extra parts to fund tuition, and let the 323 and the probe chill till you have funding for them
                              ksports, bigger rear sway bar, rear stb,short throw shifter, stage 3 clutch, boosting 5 pounds. PSE powa!!!

Comment

• While I completely understand the concept of priorities, it would still majorly suck to see you have to walk away from this project.

Good luck with your senior year
                                '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
                                '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

Working...
                                X