No announcement yet.

My Probe burnt last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that really sucks man, sorry to hear it. if you were closer i'd give you my parts car for free.
    95 GT-ZE (Snow white)

http://s815.photobucket.com/albums/z.../Snow%20white/
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/93mazdapgt

Comment

Fired?

maybe i missed it, why did dominos fire you if she hit your car?

Comment

Sorry to hear man. And he probably got fired for freaking out at the girl. I know I woulda flipped.
        Blue 94 PSE DD/Winter beater
        New Project: 93 PGT-T Loaded.http://forums.probetalk.com/showthre...&highlight=CDN
        Formerly known as CDN Pr0b3

Comment

look for a car that has a blown engine and trans for dirt cheap... Your block and transmission will be fine. Just swap out all the electrical shit and accessories. Will be some work but it will put you in another PGT-ZE for little cost
          93 Probe GT
          Its not a PROBLEM. It's a PROBE LUM

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d..._5571185_n.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bn37inf View Post
            maybe i missed it, why did dominos fire you if she hit your car?
            Thats what I keep asking, They would not give me reason or a straight answer. Hopefully when the insurance gets back to me about it and say it was her fault I get some money or I will be able to turn them in for firing me over it or something.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by phatgt4me View Post
            look for a car that has a blown engine and trans for dirt cheap... Your block and transmission will be fine. Just swap out all the electrical shit and accessories. Will be some work but it will put you in another PGT-ZE for little cost
            Iv been thinking about that all day today, The only problem is I don't have space to do it and really don't have the tools. I could pull it off with the tools I have but it will be very extensive and would be in the front yard or something and with the weather starting to get on the winter side I don't think it will be good to do openly outside in the yard or something.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by CDN Pr0b3 View Post
            Sorry to hear man. And he probably got fired for freaking out at the girl. I know I woulda flipped.
            Yup I did that too.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by steves93gt View Post
            that really sucks man, sorry to hear it. if you were closer i'd give you my parts car for free.
            That would be nothing short of bad ass man.
            1.)94 Probe GT-ZE all the mods and ready for boost.(Burnt Down)
            3.)New Probe 93 GT-ZE Now the new project, Boost? (01/01/2011)
            2.)NEWEST 06 Subaru Impreza WRX (AWD-T) STI-EVO KILLER!!! (04/13/2011)
            4.)2012 Shelby Mustang GT500 Supersnake being built (800HP Package)
            5.)87 Chevy Camaro IROC-Z Z28 (SOLD)

Comment

your home owners insurance wolnt cover it?
              MMX BEST ROLLIN WERCK
              1991 accord wagon..20's, ear bleeding system..storm trooper style /08 CRV black/tan sunroof...stock /1965 thunderbird landau/

Comment

Damn dude that really sucks alot. It looked like you were really getting some things done on it too..
                '93 PGT black on black and loaded: Southbend Stage 2 TZ series clutch, MX3 flywheel, STS, CAI, headers, Magnaflow exhaust,Kenwood KDC-X792 deck, Infinity speakers, 2 Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.0 subs, MTX 2300 Thunder and Sony amps...
                Like Probes, 'Stangs, Guitars or Pugs? Check out my photobucket!
                http://s486.photobucket.com/albums/r...ugsrule_photo/

Comment

Same thing happened to me a few years back.. It sucks big time!! Thats why i carry a fire extinguisher in my cars now... I never wanted to go thru that again.. Sorry for your loss
                  1995 turbocharged pgt with countless mods.. check it out here
                  http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602
                  1993 turbocharged pgt daily driver check it out here..
                  http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602/73905

Comment

sorry for your loss bro.

Comment

Originally posted by soufkackicustom View Post
                      your home owners insurance wolnt cover it?
                      I have to wait till Monday to see if it will cover it or if I will get anything at all sense it was on the property when it happened.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by pugsrule View Post
                      Damn dude that really sucks alot. It looked like you were really getting some things done on it too..
                      It really was a lot, I spent about $8000.00 in the past 3 or 4 months on it. I was going to work on getting the things for the turbo set up I wanted to do. It jsut all sucks.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by jasons96pgtze View Post
                      Same thing happened to me a few years back.. It sucks big time!! Thats why i carry a fire extinguisher in my cars now... I never wanted to go thru that again.. Sorry for your loss
                      I tried fire extinguishers but I was already too late

Comment

Man that really sucks. but on the bright side there are still alot of good parts on the car. I would cry alot if this happened to any of my cars...I have a hard time even scraping my parts cars but this is one thing i fear...always. It really sucks to hear just dont give up keep your eye out for another PGT and just push this one to the back yard and cover it with a tarp for now.

once you find another pgt to work on i know im all the way in indiana but i have a ton of stock parts so if you need anything PM me....
                        73k mile 93 PGTCold Air Intake, Pacesetter Headers, Pace Setter Monza Cat back, Resonated Test Pipe, EGR and VRIS delete *SOLD*
                        1997 Gold PGT 85k miles Ebay headers, CAI
                        1998 Subaru Outback Limited AWD 5spd. Winter car

Comment

Originally posted by tdogg527 View Post
                          Man that really sucks. but on the bright side there are still alot of good parts on the car. I would cry alot if this happened to any of my cars...I have a hard time even scraping my parts cars but this is one thing i fear...always. It really sucks to hear just dont give up keep your eye out for another PGT and just push this one to the back yard and cover it with a tarp for now.

once you find another pgt to work on i know im all the way in indiana but i have a ton of stock parts so if you need anything PM me....
                          Thanks man. I'm still figuring things out slowly. Its all very over whelming. I really think I am going to find away to get the short shifter rims engine and tranny and the drilled and slotted rotors off the car. Its going to be a challenge with one little jack, no where to really do it space wise, and no help. But I really love this car and I was really loving the ZE and the pulls I was getting out of it. I think it will be worth it.

Comment

wow yea that does suck.. one of my friends car caught on fire some months ago.. o would hate to have anything happen to mine i even hate when something bad happens to anybody else's.. but hope something comes up for you..
                            94 probe 4banger base..BLKOUT!! (01-01-11)
                            86 rx7 GSL stock(rebuild project never finished)-sold
                            92 galant muffler-blown, gone
                            86 jetta GLI stock-gone
                            94 mx6 LS(v6) greddy exhaust-wrecked

Comment

Originally posted by BLDRUNR-BLKOUT View Post
                              wow yea that does suck.. one of my friends car caught on fire some months ago.. o would hate to have anything happen to mine i even hate when something bad happens to anybody else's.. but hope something comes up for you..
                              I know, It sucks walking out of the house and having to see it e every time I walk out.

Comment

Ya I used 2 extinguishers and the flames kept going then things started popping and banging and the cop made me get away from it

I would of told that cop to piss off! especially if it was on ur property... Sorry bout the loss man.
                                97' PGTS Completely rebuilt ZE at "117,1xx" 5-speed, HEI and blaster2, full header-back 2.5" magnaflow Fidanza w/ stage3 6puckhttp://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=...12z5KxBA%3D%3D
                                1994 PGT that got me hooked on the probe game=SOLD! Gonna miss it. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&id=542616501

Comment

Working...
                                X