X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to hear that man

Comment

I just want my car back.
      1.)94 Probe GT-ZE all the mods and ready for boost.(Burnt Down)
      3.)New Probe 93 GT-ZE Now the new project, Boost? (01/01/2011)
      2.)NEWEST 06 Subaru Impreza WRX (AWD-T) STI-EVO KILLER!!! (04/13/2011)
      4.)2012 Shelby Mustang GT500 Supersnake being built (800HP Package)
      5.)87 Chevy Camaro IROC-Z Z28 (SOLD)

Comment

Now last night the house was egged. I have no idea what I did to piss anyone off like this. There is no reason for these things to happen. I'm thinking about sitting outside with my shot gun tonight in the dark corner next to my house and see if anything happens.

Comment

Originally posted by zzku44 View Post
          Thats what I keep asking, They would not give me reason or a straight answer. Hopefully when the insurance gets back to me about it and say it was her fault I get some money or I will be able to turn them in for firing me over it or something.

Originally posted by CDN Pr0b3 View Post
          Sorry to hear man. And he probably got fired for freaking out at the girl. I know I woulda flipped.
          Yup I did that too.
          I see motive for her/boyfriend and friends to get back at you for going off on her.
          Currently buying all my parts for my future part-out thread...https://forums.probetalk.com/core/im.../icon_look.gif
          STEVE B
          1993 Probe GT
          2016 Mustang

Comment

Now last night the house was egged. I have no idea what I did to piss anyone off like this. There is no reason for these things to happen. I'm thinking about sitting outside with my shot gun tonight in the dark corner next to my house and see if anything happens.
            i dont blame you.. people do some messed up stuff.. if i could ill come help watch.. i mean to me idk wat else somebody messes up of mine but dont mess wit my car, money, or gf.. ill try an get the money an get another body an double check da motor an trans an use it if its fine..

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

i dont blame you.. people do some messed up stuff.. if i could ill come help watch.. i mean to me i dont care wat anybody messes up of mine but dont mess wit my car, money, or gf.. ill try an get the money an get another body an double check da motor an trans an use it if its fine..
            94 probe 4banger base..BLKOUT!! (01-01-11)
            86 rx7 GSL stock(rebuild project never finished)-sold
            92 galant muffler-blown, gone
            86 jetta GLI stock-gone
            94 mx6 LS(v6) greddy exhaust-wrecked

Comment

then now you know for sure some one did this to your car. carful what you do
              Last edited by ShexSlow; October 17, 2010, 03:55 PM.
              Leo
              94 PGTze - sold vid 1 vid 3 vid 2
              98 Pontiac firebird formula WS6 the race car.
              95 PGT-T..AKA..The ReD GhoSt KLDE turbo Built by me ..sold

Comment

I'm thinking about sitting outside with my shot gun tonight in the dark corner next to my house and see if anything happens.
                Don't do anything stupid! Remember that you are the victim and you don't want to end up being the perp and ending up on the other side of the bars.

Borrow a Sony handycam with night vision. Get them on film and be sure to get the licence plate on film. Then just turn it over to the cops and let the other guy end up on the other side of the bars. Then you can go into the jail to visit and just sit back and smile!

You have a great future ahead of you that is soon to become more eventful and entertaining when you shove off for boot camp. Don't muck it all up now!
                Last edited by KLZE Porsche; October 17, 2010, 04:30 PM.
                Success is a measure of determination!
                Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
                $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
                Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
                Restoration of a legend

Comment

sad day indeed :'(
                  it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

Originally posted by SBPGT View Post
                    I see motive for her/boyfriend and friends to get back at you for going off on her.
                    I don't think she knows where I live but I do see your point and have thought about it.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by KLZE Porsche View Post
                    Don't do anything stupid! Remember that you are the victim and you don't want to end up being the perp and ending up on the other side of the bars.

Borrow a Sony handycam with night vision. Get them on film and be sure to get the licence plate on film. Then just turn it over to the cops and let the other guy end up on the other side of the bars. Then you can go into the jail to visit and just sit back and smile!

You have a great future ahead of you that is soon to become more eventful and entertaining when you shove off for boot camp. Don't muck it all up now!
                    Well your idea is a much better one lol. I was thinking I could get cameras for the from and sides of the house, I just don't have money to pay for it right now at all.

Comment

wow man very sad. Bad things happen to good people and it probably someone that is just pissed because your car was nicer than theirs and had nothing else to do.

Sorry to hear this.
                      1996 Rio Red Probe GT
                      2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport lifted 3" with 31's

Comment

Originally posted by kidd123 View Post
                        wow man very sad. Bad things happen to good people and it probably someone that is just pissed because your car was nicer than theirs and had nothing else to do.

Sorry to hear this.
                        Iv thought about that too. A lot of people in my neighborhood have ricer ass hondas and lame as lancers that they think are fast and try to race me on the 2 highways by my house and I always beat them. There is a Turboed talon up the street and I beat him too. A lot of them drive by my house and see me working on my car.

Its not my fault my car has more love dedication time and money in it then they'res. A lot of hateful people around and in this town too
                        Last edited by zzku44; October 18, 2010, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Sadly I know how you feel. I hope you stay in the game tho and get a new one real soon.
                          The come back kid
                          96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
                          97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
                          88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
                          93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

Originally posted by WestPalmGT View Post
                            Sadly I know how you feel. I hope you stay in the game tho and get a new one real soon.
                            I think he will!
                            Success is a measure of determination!
                            Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
                            $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
                            Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
                            Restoration of a legend

Comment

I feel your pain. I had a mustang do the same thing in my driveway. Mine was Electrical too. Dunno how...but thats what they said....stuff like that usally is electrical. Did you change out a CD player or anything recently?
                              2013 Race Red Mustang
                              1992 Rio Red PROBE GL (R.I.P '02 )
                              1995 WildOrchid PROBE GT (sold )
                              2005 Glacier Silver Metallic Mazda6Sport (sold )

Comment

Originally posted by 2Funky4U View Post
                                I feel your pain. I had a mustang do the same thing in my driveway. Mine was Electrical too. Dunno how...but thats what they said....stuff like that usally is electrical. Did you change out a CD player or anything recently?
                                No. I put my battery in the trunk about 4 months ago. But there was nothing wrong with the battery and non of the wires going to it had and damages. My stereo and system have been installed in the car for about 10 or 11 months, all the wires and connectors were electrical taped when I installed it to prevent any problems.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Originally posted by KLZE Porsche View Post
                                I think he will!
                                Working on it. I am going to see if I want this one from a guy I know from college. He said I can have it for free if I want it as long as I help him install turbos on his Dodge Stealth and the other condition is I need to find a way to get it from Salado.

Comment

Working...
                                X