Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by probe,man View Post
    so tack will do the job? and hold it?
    Its getting TIG welded today, then it'll be 100%, which won't take too long it'll be done today

Comment

• Tacking is just to hold everything in place while making yhe exhaust, it has to come off to be tig welded
      95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
      Built, Not Bought.
      No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

• Starting to come together.

Just tacked together here:

Some of the welds coming together

Comment

• good looking exhaust, great job
          2g probe ze

Comment

• I'm drooling a little...
            2000 ZX2 w/ '95 Millenia KL swap, MSPNP (VAF delete, IAT mod, AEM Wideband, Coilpack), MFactory LSD w/ 3-4-5 gearset and 'Plate Mod' 626 trans, Aeromotive fuel system, custom DSS 500hp axles, AWR solid trans mounts, KLG4 IM, MX3 GS brake booster/master combo, GT35 turbo w/ custom 3" downpipe, Ford Racing ZX2 inverted coilovers, Cusco camber plates all around w/ Cusco strut tower bar, custom made traction bars to frame rails, and lots more.

Comment

• Hoping to see the end caps and some more progress on the intake this week so we can have it tested on another turboed car to see the difference from this prototype to a factory intake.
              Last edited by Onyxhammer; February 24, 2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Progress is still being made just figured I'd update everyone. Waiting on the welder to get shipped back so Tim can finish up the intake as it went down but before it did he managed to snag some other pictures.

The end caps will get installed, the welds will be finished up and it'll get polished up so its nice and shiny

I ordered a ton of stuff for Tim to keep himself busy while the welder gets shipped back.

First Connection!

Mounting location

Connections being made:

Last edited by Onyxhammer; February 25, 2016, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• I love to see custom setups like this, glad to see your still working on this

Comment

• We're still chugging along. Tim has a lot of stuff going on and is a busy guy so he gets to it when he can. I'm a pretty easy customer. I'm in no rush.

Comment

• Awesome progress made, for sure. I'm totally following this one. Keep at it, bro.
                      1995 Ford Probe GT, black - Garrett GT3076-R @ 11.2psi. ~321ish whp/303ish wtq @ 19-20○ ignition, DIYPNP MS2/extra, etc. -parted & junked
                      1995 Ford Probe GT, black - MS3-Pro Ultimate, bone stock-ish, daily driver)

Comment

• Hoping to keep cranking on it this week. Hoping the welder shows up so the intake can get finished.

Comment

• MAJOR UPDATE

My complete PAR transmission was bought and paid for today.

Gearset
                          Final Drive
                          Billet Cups
                          Assembly

I'm looking at roughly 8-14 weeks for them to put it together and ship it to me. The value of the AUD is poor compared to the USD so it was actually a perfect time for me to buy it. And their labor costs were about the same which is nice since I'd simply rather have them build it than hunt around forever finding someone I would trust locally within the states. They are also going to install my LSD for me (free - its included in their basic assembly price) as well so that's another huge bonus.

Once it shows up, I'll grab pictures for everyone to see.
                          Last edited by Onyxhammer; March 1, 2016, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Bro, towards the end of this year I should be out of the army and studying at UNOH for about 3 years. Would be awesome to see this beautiful boosted KL in person. Sorry, mine will be stock for a while :-/ Miss my German one.
                            1995 Ford Probe GT, black - Garrett GT3076-R @ 11.2psi. ~321ish whp/303ish wtq @ 19-20○ ignition, DIYPNP MS2/extra, etc. -parted & junked

Comment

• Originally posted by yellow2point0 View Post
                              Bro, towards the end of this year I should be out of the army and studying at UNOH for about 3 years. Would be awesome to see this beautiful boosted KL in person. Sorry, mine will be stock for a while :-/ Miss my German one.
                              Lima is about 2hrs from my house so feel free to come down into Columbus and you are more than welcome to check it out and I'll gladly take you for a ride

Comment

• Thanks bro, I can't wait to be a civilian again. To stop moving every 2 to 3 years :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X