No announcement yet.

97 detailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin clean. I love that color on PGT's.
    1994 PGT - Electric Currant Red

My Photobucket Link

Comment

is it me or is the front license plate photo shopped?

Comment

nope, it's on the car .

picture of it on my first Probe
        http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/...01_large-1.jpg

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/..._4464115_n.jpg

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/...149_5826_n.jpg
        Last edited by 93pgtravis; July 19, 2012, 08:18 PM.
        97 pgt, manual swap, jdm lsd trans, cm stage 2 clutch, mx3 flywheel, cai

2001 626

Comment

Very clean car! Next time, clean the carpet =P

Comment

lol thanks, I was wondering if anybody was going to pick that up, It's crazy how fast the carpet gets dirty in this car,

2001 626

Comment

I literally completely gutted the seats and carpet out of my car once a month, my dad thought I had ADHD about my car being clean. But I agree, these cars are just dirt magnets.

Comment

yah I bought a steam cleaner lol, every saturday it gets washed/vacuumed, once every month or two i'll wax it

2001 626

Comment

Original and digging it. Looks good!
                  95 Probe GT -- 24 Hours of LeMons race car!
                  Our teams Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/burntrubbersoulracing

Comment

Very clean! Drop it, Lip, and remove that decal and your done! Love the Leather!!
                    73k mile 93 PGTCold Air Intake, Pacesetter Headers, Pace Setter Monza Cat back, Resonated Test Pipe, EGR and VRIS delete *SOLD*
                    1997 Gold PGT 85k miles Ebay headers, CAI
                    1998 Subaru Outback Limited AWD 5spd. Winter car

Comment

Instead of making a new thread for showing the little progress I have made with my car so far. I figured I would just continue using this one.
                      I made a fan shroud at school and I think it looks alright, but let me know what you guys think.

Also painted the center reflector,

I also lowered it but I don't have any pictures yet
                      Last edited by 93pgtravis; February 8, 2014, 11:46 PM.

2001 626

Comment

Nice the shroud turned out good. I'd like to make one at some point, probably get a decal cut for it too.
                        I like the rear reflector, I almost did a tint of nightshade across all the tail lights with the GT left as you did in the reflector, but decided against it. Looks good though.
                        1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
                        Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
                        1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
                        2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

I bought broken/chipped tail lights for $10.00 (only the center reflector was cracked) so I did the night shades to them. Looked awesome until I applied clear, then they reacted. I re sprayed the reflector. But I have to sand the tail lights and redo them

2001 626

Comment

Few more updates

First drive since november

new fog lights
                            Last edited by 93pgtravis; April 4, 2013, 11:27 PM.

2001 626

Comment

Car looks great, I was actually looking for a Silver PGT but couldn't find one here after about 4-5 months of looking so I just settled for the best PGT I could find & didn't worry about the color. Silver was my 1st choice then white. LOL Also, what brand of fog lights did you go with. I was thinking about replacing mine which isn't a high priority but if I found a good price on some then I will pick them up.
                              1994 PGT - Electric Currant Red

My Photobucket Link

Comment

I grabbed those for 29.99 at Canadian tire. they seem to be pretty good quality

2001 626

Comment

Working...
                                X