No announcement yet.

97 detailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics when it comes home ! You and Brad have the nicest 2nd gens out there. Would love to see them in person sometime
    Last edited by ScottD961; August 18, 2014, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• Thanks Scott! I think yours is pretty Damn clean too!
      97 pgt, manual swap, jdm lsd trans, cm stage 2 clutch, mx3 flywheel, cai

2001 626

Comment

• My old junker?? Thank you ! I can't wait to see yours when you get it back.

Comment

• Well I sold the Mazda 626, and thinking the probe might be next.

2001 626

Comment

• Originally posted by 93pgtravis View Post
            Well I sold the Mazda 626, and thinking the probe might be next.
            WHAT ? NO ! Say it isn't so ?? I always figured you and Brad would be the last of the holdouts.
            Last edited by ScottD961; September 21, 2014, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Whaat!? Really Travis? Damn, I'm surprised. Well if you do end up letting it go, you should still come out to a show or two next year and chill

Scott, dont worry. Mine will have to be stolen or disintegrate before it goes anywhere
              1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
              Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
              1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
              2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

• Originally posted by BradsPGT View Post
                Scott, dont worry. Mine will have to be stolen or disintegrate before it goes anywhere
                Me too, Brad

Comment

• Mine is more than likely not going anywhere, however I am growing out of the probe scene a bit, I'd like to buy other toys

2001 626

Comment

Mine is more than likely not going anywhere, however I am growing out of the probe scene a bit, I'd like to buy other toys
                    I never thought I would see this happen. After the transformation this car went threw to say it turned out nice is an understatement. I hope it goes to a good home and that you will check in and yell at us sometimes!! LOL

Comment

• Well I've decided to keep my car. I've had the past two weeks off and haven't stopped looking for parts. On Monday I'm going to order some Mazda 6 fronts calipers, rotors and pads. He gets pretty sweet prices, I also need new rear brakes as well so I'll probably upgrade to 626 rears

2001 626

Comment

• Looking forward to more updates with all of the new goodies

Comment

• I have a massive amount of parts to install, I also have a wish list of parts I'd like to purchase for spring.

2001 626

Comment

I also have a wish list of parts I'd like to purchase for spring.
                            Yeah, me too !

Comment

• Bought a parts car yesterday. Plan is to take the motor for a very mild build. Spare transmission, axles, wiring harness, and every thing else that I can grab. It's very rotten though, probably the worst car I've ever seen.

2001 626

Comment

• It's been awhile since I've posted here or made any updates to the car however I still have it and i'm still working on it, with buying a house and working on it the yard and 10-12 hour work days i've found no time for the probe, it has developed some issues so before I do any further modifying I am doing some repairs. Such as a wheel bearing, tie rod, ball joint, as well as rebuilt axle, I've only taken the one side apart so far so the list may get longer.

This is how it sits as of tonight

Last edited by 93pgtravis; June 6, 2017, 07:06 PM.

2001 626

Comment

Working...
                                X