EVERYDETAIL 3.0 Vulcan Turbo Manifold/System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spada View Post
    Holy crap, that's a lot of bolts on your kitchen table.
    What's up with the unequal length primaries? Jk Kevin.
    I couldn't believe Josh when he told me about you totaling that car
    I can't wait till 2020 to see the completion of this project.
    Spada, I can't tell you how many times I've set deadlines to get it done and missed them for some reason. I stopped predicting it's completion years ago. I don't think your 2020 prediction is outside the realm of possibilities.

I'll shoot you a PM, I'm moving into a commercial shop and I don't have your number. Gonna throw a little MIPOC party eventually. You know damn well if I get this car done, I'm bringing back the circa Myrtle Madness 6 "DUMP IT" phrase immediately.
    91PGT project car still isn't done, don't ask

Comment

If you get a shop together and do a meet there, and your project car is there, i just might have to do a road trip for that meet.
      PaTricK
      ~ 92 PGT, 97 KL MTX 626, 05 Mazda6, 13 Mazda CX9, 09 Kia Sportage 4x4 v6 ~

Comment

This thread was love at first sight... and then it got better and better as I scrolled through! I really admire your level of detail in your work. It pays off for sure. It's really cool to see this much love and attention going into a 1g.

On another note, is all that hardware on your dining room table?! You sir, are either single or have a very understanding wife. My fiance would have a fit if I did that! HAHA!
        1994 PGT MTX-CAI/STS/Hotshot headers/Vibrant catalytic/Pacesetter-Magnaflow catback/Outlaw spacers/RR inserts/Mazda6 brake upgrade/Yonaka coilovers/AWR trailing arms/AWR rear sway bar/PRD rear STB/95-97 rear end conversion.

2006 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed 6

Comment

Yes. I remember this car.. Lovin the work man, keep us up to date, this is inspiring to say the least.
          1992 Mazda MX-3 GS - KLG4 Turbo

Scott

Comment

You say turbo a Vulcan and put it in a 1G PGT? I say that awfully silly, but whatever makes you happy....

Then I see this...Anything done as right as this is always worth doing. I bow to you sir.
            Ryan
            '94 Mazda MX6 V-6
            SMF Prep:
            MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] 15x11's and 275 Hoosiers [] Hawk HP+ [] Sparco [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Comment

Finally, someone more insane than me....

I can't think of a more appropriate user name for you than the one you chose. Carry on, good sir.
              90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
              93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
              97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
              90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Hall sensor mount (before polishing/chrome) and trigger wheel (before chroming). Sequential injection harness is finished as well, just have to wire some sensors to fire the engine. Getting closer every day.

Originally posted by David Halbleib View Post
                I love seeing this, as a vulcan owner it damn near brings a tear to my eye., lovely work dude.

I remember you posting pics up of that GT body years ago, it is a thing of beauty.
                I'm excited to move the vulcan platform into the spotlight a bit, thanks man.

Originally posted by proboner View Post
                Dude... I have been wondering about this project for YEARS. Glad to see its still in the works!
                Yea I hope to finish it this time around

Originally posted by MonoxideChild View Post
                If you get a shop together and do a meet there, and your project car is there, i just might have to do a road trip for that meet.
                Looks like I'll close on the new shop by the end of the month. If I throw a little get together, all are invited. I should have parking for 30 cars. I'll keep ya posted, it will probably be on a Sunday afternoon. Regardless of how the car turns out, I'm ready to frickin celebrate this thing, it's been a massive undertaking.

Originally posted by RedGT View Post
                This thread was love at first sight... and then it got better and better as I scrolled through! I really admire your level of detail in your work. It pays off for sure. It's really cool to see this much love and attention going into a 1g.

On another note, is all that hardware on your dining room table?! You sir, are either single or have a very understanding wife. My fiance would have a fit if I did that! HAHA!
                It's tough to tell, but that was 1/3rd of the hardware I had, I've taken 3 loads of bolts/brackets to the plater, each time, the sorting occurs on the kitchen table... perhaps it's best use. I can just eat in the garage.

Originally posted by pile_of_rd1 View Post
                Yes. I remember this car.. Lovin the work man, keep us up to date, this is inspiring to say the least.
                For your own good, just promise me you'll never try this yourself.

----------------

Thank you all for your interest, it's starting to look like a car again. Seems like I'm getting close. The to-do list is getting shorter by the day.

Comment

Phase 1 Engine/Turbo
                  Near stock engine for tuning, T3/04E with low boost

Phase 2 Engine/Turbo
                  Built engine (being built now), CT3 triple ceramic ball bearing with billet wheel

Last edited by EVERY DETAIL; June 10, 2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

"Like"
                    95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                    Built, Not Bought.
                    No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

Originally posted by EVERY DETAIL View Post

I stopped predicting it's completion years ago. I don't think your 2020 prediction is outside the realm of possibilities.
                      Almost 2022 now Kevin! Does it still exist?
                      Granada Black 1996 Acura Integra GSR-17" Konig Imagines, DC Sports catback exhaust, intake, 2 12s in the back

Comment

I am wondering if the project still there. I am still working on my turbo LX.

Comment

Working...
                        X