No announcement yet.

My Probe Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I just posted his own pic for him since he couldn't do it.. It looks like it's missing some door cladding.

Comment

Yes... I have been looking all over for those (both doors need them) but I cannot seem to find those or the side skirts anywhere at all... I need the most random parts to complete this car, and they are almost impossible to find and for some reason there isn't a single probe in any junkyard near me
      '93 Mercury Sable GS (R.I.P)
      '00 Chevrolet Blazer LT (R.I.P.)
      '93 Ford Probe GT (Limping her around until I can find a new daily... Then the rebuild will begin ) http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701315706

Comment

I got a computer now, and I have some major updates. I got all new front and rear bumpers along with side skirts and the side door moldings that weren't there and it now looks infinity times better. I have been seeing many Probes lately, and it seems like I have a super clean one compared to the average one around me. I will post some pictures once I get my phone working with this computer. I have also taught my girlfriend to drive it. She picked it up faster than anybody I have ever met, and we are looking at another future Probe owner. Anyways, next on my list of things to do is get it repainted and find some '95-97 tail lights.
        '93 Ford Probe GT (Limping her around until I can find a new daily... Then the rebuild will begin ) http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701315706

Comment

I finally got my phone working with my computer so now it is time for you all to see what I have been up to on my Probe

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

I was messing around with my headlights and masked them off a little bit so that they look a little meaner haha and you can see my other love in the background (my bmx bike)

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

People either love this or hate it, but I masked off one of the headlights with black and white checkered duct tape... I am going to take it off once I repaint it though

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Another one only with the lights up

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

NEW BODY PANELS!!!!!!!!! I got some mint condition side skirts and bumpers and the side door moldings and they even came in red It makes her look infiniti times cleaner

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Here is me just chillin' with her... You can see the terrible bondo job that was done by me and my friend because part of the door molding was missing, but i took care of the problem and now you can barely even see it
          Last edited by AllOfTheProbes; August 24, 2014, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Saw this at the store... It made me sad because this one was so neglected, but then again it reminded me that I have one of the cleanest Probes in the area

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Ok... This picture is blurry, but you will notice that there is no longer a crappy bondo job on the door molding

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Snapped a quick photo at the gas station just so that I could get another one of the clean door molding

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

This Datsun at Metro Cruise had the same rims as me

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

My car just chillin' with some other nice ones at Metro cruise

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Chillin' with some more cool cars at Metro Cruise

Comment

Overall I am super happy with the way my car has turned out over these past few months... For doing everything by hand and being 17 with only the help with one friend, I turned a piece of shit into something that is really cool... I have given this car a lot of love and I am so happy that I decided to get this instead of something super nice already... I have learned so much with this car and I am really in love with it Anyways here is a super clean picture that I can't stop staring at of it

Comment

You've done a nice Job. Now bring it to Hocking Hills May 2 2015

Comment

Very nice.. I'm not a fan of the checker tape.. Then again I have bit of OCD when it comes to symmetry lol..

Comment

Thanks!! I think it has been going well for an almost non existent budget... I have this to the point where I can start working on making it better now because I fixed it up as much as I could... All it really needs is paint now... I am thinking about getting some black xxr 527's and blacking it out and doing a quad headlight conversion with red led rings around the lights. I think that would look mean, and I am also going to start working on performance mods too because it can look cool, but looks are nothing without performance... Also, my friend might be fixing up an mg and I might help him, so I might post a little bit of that in here, but not too much

Comment

Xxr 527s look great on probes. It's actually what I'll be putting on my car once I can talk myself into spending the money. Your car is looking really good, your lucky to find those pieces in the same color
                      97 pgt, manual swap, jdm lsd trans, cm stage 2 clutch, mx3 flywheel, cai

2001 626

Comment

Thanks!! I haven't actually seen them on a Probe before, but the picture I have in my head is awesome... And I am lucky to find those pieces at all... It was $100 for the bumpers, side skirts, and door moldings off of another '93 GT the exact same color... I am even considering interior swapping with that same car for black interior.

Comment

Working...
                        X