LAST random Pics From WhitePGT94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAST random Pics From WhitePGT94

So I sold the probe almost a year ago, and have been wanting to buy it back ever since. The person I sold it to has taken great care of it and kept the car. When he decides to sell it I will be the first to buy her back, so here she is the day she left me....

Don't drool too much hahaha. But damn do I miss her.
    -94 KLZE-PGT panda- sold will be back one day
    -86 BMW 325e DD
    -05 Saab 9-2x aero stg 2 grocerygetter

Aww I remember this car, very nice I wondered where it went, now I know.
    I was debating taking my car by the previous owners place and see if he still lives there. He loved the car and really didnt want to sell it but with 3 young kids his wife insisted on it.
    1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
    Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
    1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
    2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

So, i find myself very sad. At one point i had been in contact with the owner i sold the car too and was going to potentially buy it back from him. However my college school email decided to lock me out after i graduated and i lost all the contact information that i had for the guy. Has anyone seen my car? i want to say he came all the way down from Kentucky or something like that. I am not even sure if he is on here, or if anyone has any info for me that would be awesome. I miss my baby and i don't want another one but my old car back.
      -86 BMW 325e DD

Comment

Originally posted by whitePGT94 View Post
        So, i find myself very sad. At one point i had been in contact with the owner i sold the car too and was going to potentially buy it back from him. However my college school email decided to lock me out after i graduated and i lost all the contact information that i had for the guy. Has anyone seen my car? i want to say he came all the way down from Kentucky or something like that. I am not even sure if he is on here, or if anyone has any info for me that would be awesome. I miss my baby and i don't want another one but my old car back.
        Talk to the college IT in charge of e-mail accounts and see if he/she can retrieve it for you. Long shot -but if you have nothing else -it wouldn't hurt to try.
        Success is a measure of determination!
        Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
        $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
        Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
        Restoration of a legend

Comment

Isn't there a way to lookup the owners info using the VIN somehow?
          '94 Red PGT Gone, but Project PGT has begun
          '04 Black SRT-4 Um, no it's not stock. But "It's just a Neon, right?" 379whp @ 20lbs *Sold*

Comment

Originally posted by Greg 94 PGT View Post
            Isn't there a way to lookup the owners info using the VIN somehow?
            Maybe, But i don't know where i would find the VIN now a days i don't even know if i have any info on the car anymore..
            -86 BMW 325e DD

Comment

Does the DMV not keep records of the cars you've registered in the past? You could get the con from them
              97 pgt, manual swap, jdm lsd trans, cm stage 2 clutch, mx3 flywheel, cai

2001 626

Comment

Working...
              X