Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P1P View Post
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5485/1...2097d553_b.jpg

I went 19's considered 18's but I think 19's fit the wheel well better once you lower a car
    Those are tits!!! Can't wait to see them on your car. I plan on slamming mine so 18s is best for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanced4lyfe View Post
      Those are tits!!! Can't wait to see them on your car. I plan on slamming mine so 18s is best for me.
      don't get me wrong if you going for the stance look 18's is the way to go

I have a body kit on my car so i can only lower it so far so to make up the difference for the wheel gap I went with a larger wheel so it looks like I'm close to stanced but really I'm not

I have 18in HRE 540's on the car now
      Last edited by P1P; March 31, 2016, 06:36 PM.

Comment

don't get me wrong if you going for the stance look 18's is the way to go

I have a body kit on my car so i can only lower it so far so to make up the difference for the wheel gap I went with a larger wheel so it looks like I'm close to stanced but really I'm not
        I'll need fender flares for mine and I'm a get a rear diffuser and universal side skirts. I am definitely going for stanced look.

Comment

I'll need fender flares for mine and I'm a get a rear diffuser and universal side skirts. I am definitely going for stanced look.

yea i'm going with flares also

well the one thing i can say is stay motivate and get a swear jar it will help with your build cause there are going to be time were you gonna want to pull your hair out lol

Comment

just out of curiosity, what flares are you guys looking at?
            Beautiful Beast- 1997 PGT in process of becoming an SC/NA Beast...
            Elo- 1990 BMW 325i weekend car
            Brunhilde- 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 6-speed daily driver
            The Beast- Sleeping in the junkyard...

Comment

yea i'm going with flares also

well the one thing i can say is stay motivate and get a swear jar it will help with your build cause there are going to be time were you gonna want to pull your hair out lol
              Lol I know I am but that's all the fun in it and just enjoy it when it's done.

Originally posted by proboner View Post
              I'm getting mine custom made or Ima try the miata na nb metal flares they look like they would fit perfect with some slight mods.

Comment

Sometimes its a breath of fresh air to see something done a little different than the usual tasteful cosmetic mods on a probe,i am not really into the stanced huge camber look but ive seen 2-3 probes that really nailed it and showed off how nice looking these cars can be.Im kinda excited to see how it turns out...the pressure is on! Lol
                95 Black Probe GT Turbo:garage queen
                97 Boysenberry Probe GT:
                93 Black pgt:Maf swap full bolt ons
                88 Black mx6 gt:Built sold
                93 red pgt: full bolts on-sold

Comment

Originally posted by 19Probe Gt93 View Post
                  Sometimes its a breath of fresh air to see something done a little different than the usual tasteful cosmetic mods on a probe,i am not really into the stanced huge camber look but ive seen 2-3 probes that really nailed it and showed off how nice looking these cars can be.Im kinda excited to see how it turns out...the pressure is on! Lol
                  I'm glad someone is just as excited as me lol I've always been into the stanced look. Not that super excessive camber though but the really nicely pulled off stanced look.

I'll take the pressure like Kobe in the 4th it's clutch time.

Comment

Originally posted by proboner View Post
                    I'm not gonna use any aftermarket flares, working my own design that actually flows with the body of the probe

Comment

Originally posted by 19Probe Gt93 View Post
                      i am not really into the stanced huge camber look but ive seen 2-3 probes that really nailed it and showed off how nice looking these cars can be.
                      yeah there have been a few on here that look good

I like the stance look to a certain extent. the only problem i have every had with the stanced style is when the car is so low and the tires look like they bout to collapse on the car is a little to extreme for me

example:

i can roll like this
                      http://www.app.iqmarket.eu/img/img/A...y_AntSel_1.jpg

but this right here is too extreme for me

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hp...01312142_n.jpg

you just wearing the tires out on the inside and never getting you money out of your tires

http://i.imgur.com/SIuOPBr.jpg

Comment

i'm following this build, something here will look insane with all those mods

Stanced4life, i'm wondering how you gonna fit those 10.5inch wide wheels without rubbing your coilovers ?

Can you tell us more about what you gonna do about fitment ? Spacers, cambers etc ?

I also want to go 9.5 ET22 all arround, but i'm afraid of rubbing my coilovers ...

PS : Keep the updates and pictures comming, cuz i really wanna see this build .

Cheers and keep up the good work !

Comment

I like the stance look to a certain extent. the only problem i have every had with the stanced style is when the car is so low and the tires look like they bout to collapse on the car is a little to extreme for me

example:

i can roll like this

you just wearing the tires out on the inside and never getting you money out of your tires

Yeah I agree,that first picture where the whee!s are sitting flush is awesome looking and I tend to love that look.the other ones is where I think it gets ridiculaus too.
                          95 Black Probe GT Turbo:garage queen
                          97 Boysenberry Probe GT:
                          93 Black pgt:Maf swap full bolt ons
                          88 Black mx6 gt:Built sold
                          93 red pgt: full bolts on-sold

Comment

I'm not gonna use any aftermarket flares, working my own design that actually flows with the body of the probe
                            I'm getting aftermarket and cutting up the fenders for it.

example:

i can roll like this

Yeah I'm hoping it doesn't turn out like that. There is clean looks to it and then dumb looks to it.

Originally posted by filip_pine View Post
                            i'm following this build, something here will look insane with all those mods

Stanced4life, i'm wondering how you gonna fit those 10.5inch wide wheels without rubbing your coilovers ?

Can you tell us more about what you gonna do about fitment ? Spacers, cambers etc ?

I also want to go 9.5 ET22 all arround, but i'm afraid of rubbing my coilovers ...

PS : Keep the updates and pictures comming, cuz i really wanna see this build .

Cheers and keep up the good work !
                            Trust me alot of body work, fender flares and maybe spacers if it doesn't clear with the offset. Since I'm cutting up the fenders for the flares hopefully I don't have to run as much camber to get them flush with the flares.

I will sir! It will work one way or another. Just wait and see.

Comment

Wide wheels or go home!! Loving this stretch.

I'm already loving it.
                              Last edited by Stanced4lyfe; July 26, 2017, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Wide wheels or go home!! Loving this stretch.

I'm already loving it.

like the wheels with the tire

what's the offset

Comment

Working...
                                X