How To: Get out of Ticket... IROC Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it has t-tops....

he said he can run form pretty much any cop...i guess he hasn't seen the r34 police cars in europe..

and my sebring goes faster than 90. Shit my brother's rental cavi coudl beat 90, we hit 100....on a downhill slope...

Comment

Originally posted by Probe 2C
      That your sign that you can relate... we've all seen your mullet

You betta' recognize!

My mullet owned
      MMIV, MMV, MMVI, MMVII, HH2k2, HH2k3, HH2k4, HH2k5, HH2k6, HH2k7, HH2k8

Comment

Originally posted by IrishDawg
        it has t-tops....

he said he can run form pretty much any cop...i guess he hasn't seen the r34 police cars in europe..
        Not to mention heard of radiowaves.

Though I guy I used to work with had a 5.0 Fox Body and got away from a cop one night...

he didn't even have mudflaps.
        "Ugh, typical male fantasy: women drinking beer. I guarantee you a man made that commercial"
        "Of course a man made it. It's a commercial Lois, not a delicious Thanksgiving dinner."

Comment

no its not real.... phil hendrie is the voice of that guy too.
          remember the thing a few years ago bout the other guy who thought that he was the shit cuz he had a chain link steering wheel? and could get chicks cuz of his 87 camaro ...

(edit)
          listended to the whole thing.. its the same one
          (/edit)

phil hendrie...

Comment

there was a debate on the radio a few months back where this Camaro driver and a Honda boy were talking shit back and fourth, it was hilarious. I called in and asked how big the camaro driver's mullet was. So they started making fun of him being a redneck because he said in a redneck voice "I got a blown motor dude" I guess he meant he was s/c'd
            So all these other rednecks started calling in and one said "The honda's only missing one thing....4 more cylinders" and hung up.
            NoclssGT.com
            PhotoPOC
            DaddyPOC
            1997 Ford Probe GT MTX, 2009 Mazda6i MTX, 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Scott93SE
              phil hendrie...
              "holy shit, I hope so...this guy is such a west coast redneck if hes not kidding.... "cops know I got a quick ride, and they know they was wrong, for pullin' over and an IROC Camaro that could probably smoke their cop car....their radar is inconsistant becuse they wash and wax their car to a high shine every week and because he himself is so imposin' so cops just back camp and high next week...."wtf,,,,
              my email address is NOT working!

Comment

I almost think this if fake.

This guy is obviously a complete idiot.

"...one time, a cop actually waited while my girl finished me off...."

yeah.......I can see that.....

Comment

Trust me. its all fake i can assure you this.

http://www.philhendrieshow.com/

heres a freebie from his website... called "kernal korn"
                  http://mfile.akamai.com/5023/asf/ph...best2000_04.asx

Comment

Trust me. its all fake i can assure you this.
                    That is what I lean towards.

Just like 99% of the new reality shows.

Comment

Originally posted by JIFFY6969
                      Just like 99% of the new reality shows.
                      you mean its not real to have 7 strangers live in a house together to see when people stop being nice and start gettin real?

i really think that "who wants to marry my dad" is in the 1% of real ones. LOL~

Comment

“Just because my ride will do 85 on the freeway doesn't mean I should get picked on.”

ROFLMFAO!!!!!! This is great. Ok, I gotta go listen to the 2nd half. Oh god, my ribs hurt!
                        95 GT-ZE MTX Arrow Silver -- Debadged -- Tinted -- H4s -- HS GenIV CAI -- PRD Wires -- Aluminum Painted IM -- Red Painted VCs -- Eibach ProKit -- Tokico Illuminas -- 17x7 Silver Konig“X” 5 Spokes -- Falken Ziex 225/45/17 -- Bendix Pads -- CM Stage 1 -- ebay headers -- RT Hi-Flow Cat -- BORLA Cat-Back -- OE Phenolic Spacers -- All Premier System
                        http://photos.imageevent.com/rscummi...y/COMP-web.jpg

Comment

i really think that "who wants to marry my dad" is in the 1% of real ones. LOL~
                          speaking of that show, the dad/family form that show lives really close to me. So close in fact that on monday night the dad, and about 100-150 of his friends/family came to the resturaunt i work at, at around 9:00-9:30. It was crazyness. I had to stay til like 12:00 cuz of all of em. Everyone said the daughters were hot, i dind't see em, i only saw the group once, cuz i had to go out to the bar to get somethin....it was ******in huge...

Comment

The mp3 link doesn't work for me

EDIT: it works now... haha that guy has some serious problems
                            My Cage: 1995 Probe SE
                            My Bike: 2000 Suzuki GSXR 600 (sold)

I'm a Cancer survivor.

Comment

"It's kind of hard to drive when you're getting knob slobble."

"If you guys never drove down the road while your girl gives you a nibble knob then...."

95 MTX PGT
                              Electron Blue Pearl | FX Designs kit | Shaved Antenna/Front Plate/Windshield Washer Nozzles/Badges | 17" Konig Imagines | 215/45/Z17 Kumho Supra Ecsta | '95 Taillights| Dropzone Coilovers | Tokico Illumina's | Audio XTC CAI | Pacesetter Catback | 12" Kicker Comp VR's | Panasonic CD | Crunch Amp |3A Racing Muffler | Sylvania Silverstar headlights | Bow Style Wing | Clear Corners | Front and Rear Strut Bar | Sunroof

Comment

Dude ive never laffed so freakin hard in my life.....
                                Dont you have california emissions laws??
                                "ok listen" " do you got a chain steering wheel?"
                                " uhh no" "ok well i do"

got that cracked me up lol
                                1993PGT Calypso Green/ Klze Swap-Pace Setter STS-Southbend Stage 3 Clutch And Fidanza 9lb. Flywheel ( From past BB) Hotshot Headers,18" ADR Veloce Rims, Drop Zone 1.3 Inch Drop,Street Glow Underbody Gold Series Kit (Green) , A bunch of other small things not worth mentioning...

Comment

Working...
                                X