My new CAR!!!! Fastest EvAr!!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan [Sac]
    Cool car. Now go drive it and stop posting.
    I would BUT i'm working! I work 130pm til 10pm Sat-Wed......

I just went on a quick 15 minute ride on my first work break to give one of my co-workers WHO DIDN'T BELIEVE it was mine a test drive

He was speechless when he hit the throttle

I'm also planning on putting nawzzzzzz and a lot of flowmaster and 'ford sucks' stickers
    Last edited by chris619; June 28, 2004, 04:03 PM.
    Halo 3: 5 Star General (6000 EXP)

XBL Tag: Jimmy Bags

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
    C619

Comment

• Originally posted by chris619
      Just bought these wheels 5 minutes ago
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT
      Should get the rims shipped by Friday!
      Those are gonna be tits.
      Steve -- Vice President of DPOC!

- .... .. ... / .. ... / -. --- - / .- / .--. --- .-.. .. - .. -.-. .- .-.. / ... .. --.

Comment

• Let the mullet grow.
        90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
        93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
        97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
        90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

• I have curly thin air, NOT A POSSIBILITY!

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
          C619

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver93SE
            Those are gonna be tits.

*drools*
            wOOOt Woot!!!
            :number three:... is gone :/

Comment

• I thought you were getting the new stang when it comes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris619

damm those guys are pretty nice...

proves that vettes owners are pretty cool....once your on thier league..

but i dont worry im above that...lol j/k

78k miles irks me chris, thats a lot of miles on a car you, but then again its a cool car.
                anyway how many miles did ur stang have
                Billy D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billys97gts
                  damm those guys are pretty nice...

proves that vettes owners are pretty cool....once your on thier league..

but i dont worry im above that...lol j/k

78k miles irks me chris, thats a lot of miles on a car you, but then again its a cool car.
                  anyway how many miles did ur stang have
                  78k miles is not that bad for a 97, BUT REMEMBER! It has a 5 year warranty that covers PRETTY MUCH all the 'beefy' parts, engine/tranny, includes heads, pistons, water pump, etc! As long as I keep receipts of oil changes, tune ups, etc i'm cool.

And my mustang for a 2k had 58k miles!

C619

Comment

• Originally posted by FLAPOC-Pres
                    I thought you were getting the new stang when it comes out.
                    I might still get it in a year or so, I just couldn't wait no more! It was time to 'upgrade'

C619

Comment

• chris may i suggest since i read that ur having radio probs is to go with a stock headunit. keep the clean matched look of the inter at night, thats when the vette inter looks its best
                      1 for the instrum cluster
                      2 you cant see the cracks in the leather...lol j/k

but seriously keep it a stock look and just add some amps with aftermarket speakers.

i cant wait to see the pics of the rims on..lol

what kind of climate control you got? dual auto?
                      and take a pic of the instru clsuter at night for me...i love how its like 3d
                      Billy D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billys97gts
                        chris may i suggest since i read that ur having radio probs is to go with a stock headunit. keep the clean matched look of the inter at night, thats when the vette inter looks its best
                        1 for the instrum cluster
                        2 you cant see the cracks in the leather...lol j/k

but seriously keep it a stock look and just add some amps with aftermarket speakers.

i cant wait to see the pics of the rims on..lol

what kind of climate control you got? dual auto?
                        and take a pic of the instru clsuter at night for me...i love how its like 3d
                        Yeah bro, I'll go look for a stock cd player on ebay (hope I get lucky) and you are right, the interior with at night looks amazing! I'll be getting help from my twin Cris (varsitypride3) on the stereo install since he's a very big Stereo Guru. I also can't wait to the see rims on, gonna rock! And the car comes with TC (traction control), when I turn it off its SOOOOOO easy to burn rubber, the torque just owns the tires. It's quite amazing! And yes, i'll take a pic of the cluster at night for you baby ;p (I just need to get my camera back!)

C619

Comment

• Traction control is fun when you feel like winging it around a corner and not worrying about it spinning out, but for straight line driving it slows you down.
                          2004 GTI 1.8t
                          240 Wheel Torque @ 3400 RPM
                          The Dietrich Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Mage
                            Traction control is fun when you feel like winging it around a corner and not worrying about it spinning out, but for straight line driving it slows you down.
                            I'm looking forward to my first auto x

I washed the 'vette and put shine on all the interior and wheels and it's looking BETTER than ever. WOW, I really can't imagine how much better it's gonna look with the wheels and a nice wax job (i'm getting a boner just thinking about it)

Oh and I went to a muffler shop and they quoted me 750 (total) for the magnaflow exhaust install! HELL NOE'S!

C619

Comment

• Just use duct tape for the welds.

You'll be aight.
                              ~SumR
                              I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• I was planning on getting customized license plates for the vette! I can either get , crisvete, crisvete, cris619 or myblkvt

What should I get?

C619

Comment

Working...
                                X