• Show
Clear All

damn thats nice, HAHA everyone i was the first to know
    09 VW Rabbit
    89 Ford Probe GT sold
    03 Honda Shadow 750 Spirit

Comment

LS1 - power is awsome.

60-120 in 4 second is just a little off......

My car goes from 95-116 in 3.5 seconds (last half of the 1/4) - and its a high 11 second car - soon to be mid 11's with traction.

Congrats on the purchase.
      my email address is NOT working

Comment

VERY nice man....get some daytime pics up....

Comment

Cris, I <3 your new car. I just hope to have huge threads for me when I go car shopping in a few weeks.

Comment

so it is an auto?
            1998 Milano Red Civic DX 5spd - 1797cc B18C

photoPOC

Comment

very nice choice, cris... i definately think a custom pineapple paintjob should be the first thing you do
              i have unnatural aspirations. SE-T tearing up the streets.... - SOLD

[SIZE=1]'03 Jeepr Wrangler X 4.0 - Stock... for now[/]

Comment

very nice, now you have to drive it like the corvette it is. no more grandpa's in vettes goin 60 down the freeway.
                Katrena
                Sold 97 Rio Red PGT Stock
                RIP 94 Electric Red PGT Borla • TW Motorsports
                95 Seafoam Green PGT
                I facebook.

Comment

Best choice you could have made.You got a "Real" car
                  |.....Overnight.....................| ||
                  |........Japan Parts................||'|";,___. <~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \_ OH NO'S! It's Toretto!
                  |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]------------------__/----\___
                  "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)--------------~['(@)***(@)_'\

Comment

Originally posted by drummingbeau
                    wow cris, that is one nice red x. how many horse you pushing, that will probally blow civics with a big wing on it off the road
                    BCARNEY

and probes with a fart can.......

Comment

Nice. But id change the wheels to C5's

congratulations

HOLLA BACK
                      Marcais

Comment

that is a c5 those are just the stock base rims but the rims change yearly
                        Stacy 1994 Coral Mist Probe
                        http://www.hazyglade.com
                        http://members.cardomain.com/royalenchantress

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalEnchntrss
                          that is a c5 those are just the stock base rims but the rims change yearly
                          well yeah, but i just meant the chrome plated ones with the thinner stars. you know what im talking about

HOLLA BACK
                          Marcais

Comment

Originally posted by silent hill 3
                            well yeah, but i just meant the chrome plated ones with the thinner stars. you know what im talking about

HOLLA BACK
                            Werd! They go on ebay for less than a grand....there's even some black ones with chrome polish lip! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=43958 (I might get these VERY SOON!)

And THANKS EVERYONE for your warm comments! I just can't believe I woke up and I have a vette parked in the driveway. WOW, it still f's with me how fast this piece of car is.....(I've driven many new Mustang Gt's and they don't even come close.....)

I'm planning on getting a CAI, new rims (see link above) and a KICK ASS sound system )

Any other comments/suggestions?

Oh and yes its' an auto RedLine, I COULDN'T find a 6spd to save my life! I want everyone to do an autotrader listing for a 97-00 vette and I BET YOU 90 percent of them are autos ......BUT I might keep this car for a good year and then trade it in for something even better.
                            Halo 3: 5 Star General (6000 EXP)

XBL Tag: Jimmy Bags

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
                            C619

Comment

Originally posted by chris619
                              Werd! They go on ebay for less than a grand....there's even some black ones with chrome polish lip! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=43958 (I might get these VERY SOON!)

And THANKS EVERYONE for your warm comments! I just can't believe I woke up and I have a vette parked in the driveway. WOW, it still f's with me how fast this piece of car is.....(I've driven many new Mustang Gt's and they don't even come close.....)

I'm planning on getting a CAI, new rims (see link above) and a KICK ASS sound system )

Any other comments/suggestions?

Oh and yes its' an auto RedLine, I COULDN'T find a 6spd to save my life! I want everyone to do an autotrader listing for a 97-00 vette and I BET YOU 90 percent of them are autos ......BUT I might keep this car for a good year and then trade it in for something even better.
                              well chris I am happy that your happy, as far as I think about vettes or the c5 well i think you all know my opin's....

which is why i am not saying anything cause im not the one paying the payments......lol

though i will say this off the vettes i have drove is that you do feel like a million bucks driving one.

btw: chris the rims on ebay u linked are pure titties...

you must get them quick, I like those rims more then 95% of any othe rim i seen for any other car

good luck dude, youll need it
                              Billy D.

Comment

you suck

what a waste of money.

Comment

Working...
                                X