No announcement yet.

My new CAR!!!! Fastest EvAr!!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0-60 in the high 5's, low 4's at best. Not 3.72. That's supercar arena.

Comment

Originally posted by varsitypride3
      0-60 in the high 5's, low 4's at best. Not 3.72. That's supercar arena.
      Oops! My bad, typo. Check out the link I posted ;D
      Halo 3: 5 Star General (6000 EXP)

XBL Tag: Jimmy Bags

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
      C619

Comment

That's just a slight step up from a V6 Mustang. Very sweet. Insurance gonna be a killer though?

Comment

nice.. all u need to do is pick up a borla exhaust (the loudmouth is WAYYY TOO ****ING LOUD) and a cam and youll be set
          [FS links are NOT ALLOWED in signatures, except for vendors!] lol.

Comment

does the warrenty allow you to do engine mods?
            1998 Milano Red Civic DX 5spd - 1797cc B18C

photoPOC

Comment

Originally posted by chaos311clarity
              nice.. all u need to do is pick up a borla exhaust (the loudmouth is WAYYY TOO ****ING LOUD) and a cam and youll be set
              thats why its called loudmouth!
              Jon, 2006 CGM GTO <<MOD LIST>> <<FQUICK>> <<CARDOMAIN>> <<CURRENT XHAUST VID>> <<MORE XHAUST VIDS>>
              The Daily Driver: 2006 Hyundai Sonata...234WhoppingHP
              RIP: 1999 Mustang GT 5-spd GONE: 90 Probe LX

Comment

Cris, why are you on PT and not driving your car? Just wondering...
                Jon, 2006 CGM GTO <<MOD LIST>> <<FQUICK>> <<CARDOMAIN>> <<CURRENT XHAUST VID>> <<MORE XHAUST VIDS>>

Comment

Originally posted by SlimmGT
                  That's just a slight step up from a V6 Mustang. Very sweet. Insurance gonna be a killer though?
                  Slight step? HAHAHHAHA DUDE! The v6 stang stock 1/4 times is on the 15's the vette is on 13 or HIGH 12's

And the insurance is NOT KILLER AT ALL! only 90 bucks a month for FULL COVERAGE <3

And the warranty doesn't allow me to do any MAJOR mods like headers, catback, 'chips' only basic CAI and Exhaust. BUT WHY WOULD I WANT TO GO FASTER?!?!? Hahaha i'm already scare to SHIT to gun it

THIS IS REALLY THE BEST car a 20 year old guy in lovely San Diego can get.

I was at a party last night and all my friends were asking/congratulating/talking about my car and the girls overheard so they would approach me and wanted TO GIVE ME their phone numbers. I swear one of the girls asked me 'so when are you going to ask for my phone number?' hahaha, and two girls that haven't talked to me in a long time HAVE BEEN calling me /txt'ing me today Whores ;P

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
                  C619

Comment

If you get 12s, I want to see the timeslip, that's z06 territory.

Comment

You should be able to do catback, just not midpipe (messing with the cats)

Comment

Originally posted by Jon90LX-SE
                        Cris, why are you on PT and not driving your car? Just wondering...
                        I'm at work!

Hehehe, working weekends SUCKS! But I gotta work to pay for my damn gas.

C619

Comment

lol lol
                          Billy D.

Comment

You should be able to do catback, just not midpipe (messing with the cats)
                            How much would that run me?

C619

Comment

If you get 12s, I want to see the timeslip, that's z06 territory.
                              z06 are only 50 more hp, so it wouldn't be that surprising for a c5 vette to hit 12.9 after some bolt ons

C619

Comment

Originally posted by chris619
                                Slight step? HAHAHHAHA DUDE! The v6 stang stock 1/4 times is on the 15's the vette is on 13 or HIGH 12's

And the insurance is NOT KILLER AT ALL! only 90 bucks a month for FULL COVERAGE <3
                                That's called extreme sarcasm, cris. Wasn't your Mustang an automatic? That's mid 16's stock then. The Vette also being an automatic should be mid-high 13's. And how in the HELL are you getting that kind of insurance rate?!

Comment

Working...
                                X