My new CAR!!!! Fastest EvAr!!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.exhaustsoundclips.com/gm.html
    Jon, 2006 CGM GTO <<MOD LIST>> <<FQUICK>> <<CARDOMAIN>> <<CURRENT XHAUST VID>> <<MORE XHAUST VIDS>>
    The Daily Driver: 2006 Hyundai Sonata...234WhoppingHP
    RIP: 1999 Mustang GT 5-spd GONE: 90 Probe LX

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon90LX-SE
      Awesome site! The 40 series flowmaster sounded the best out of the 5.3 v8 !
      Halo 3: 5 Star General (6000 EXP)

XBL Tag: Jimmy Bags

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
      C619

Comment

• I think this has to qualify as the most views/responses in a 24 hour period for any thread. Props to that, and props on the car as well man. Very nice automobile. If your ever in Maine for the lobster or red hot dogs or whatever, drop me a line and give me a ride in that thing
        User #6,764
        **Update** 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT ~Sable-black~ (wrecked on 5/27/04) (Revived as of 9/7/04)
        1996 Honda CBR 600 F3 ~Red, black and white~
        The bike Will get one of the car soon

Comment

• Originally posted by GeneralFreebird
          I think this has to qualify as the most views/responses in a 24 hour period for any thread. Props to that, and props on the car as well man. Very nice automobile. If your ever in Maine for the lobster or red hot dogs or whatever, drop me a line and give me a ride in that thing
          Werd! But I hate seafood hehehehe. Yeah, this thread blew up because it was a 'high anticipating' thread ! Everyone wanted to see if I would have actually gone with the s2k which was my first/original choice. I first went from wanting a Mustang GT Convertible to a Lexus IS 300, Porsche Boxter, Srt-4, S2k, and the vette

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
          C619

Comment

• Eso es un automóvil agradable, ese. El cuero negro es teh sex.
            Pero toma fotografías en la luz del día.

¡Y usted es un mentiroso acerca de obtener los dígitos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans[93GT]
              Eso es un automóvil agradable, ese. El cuero negro es teh sex.
              Pero toma fotografías en la luz del día.

¡Y usted es un mentiroso acerca de obtener los dígitos!
              Hijole! No sabia que tu hablabas muy bien español! Eres bien CURADA! (spanish slang for cool) Y si, el cuero es BIEN CHINGON! Pero se pone muy caliente en el sol!

Y mañana a lo mejor voy a tomar fotografias en el dia!

Y yo no soy un mentiroso! Soy un padrote (spanish for pimp) y lo sabes!

C619

Comment

• ¡Venga en. usted tipos todo sabe que soy el alcahuete verdadero aquí. fumaría ustedes. plata es el color más rápido jamás hecho. es un hecho bien conocido!

la paz fuera rameras!
                When I was your age, Pluto was a planet

Comment

• Funny that I could read and understand what you just said cris. Guess 3 years of highschool spanish weren't wasted, though I might be in a couple hours.

Comment

• <beavis> Ummmmm, spaghetti? </beavis>
                    Steve -- Vice President of DPOC!

- .... .. ... / .. ... / -. --- - / .- / .--. --- .-.. .. - .. -.-. .- .-.. / ... .. --.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris619
                      Soy un padrote (spanish for pimp) y lo sabes!
                      ¿Sé que soy, pero qué tal usted?

Comment

• quién vota para todos hablando en inglés? yo seguro hace esto deberá escribir a máquina duramente en el español
                        2004 Subaru WRB WRX -TurboXS UTEC, Perrin Catless Downpipe, Blitz Nur Spec Cat Back Exhaust, TurboXS Boost Controller, Blitz Dual Turbo Timer, Forge Recirc Blow Off Valve, 20% Tint.

Comment

• I just noticed that photoshopped, this pic could look like Cris has a boner... and he probably did I thought something looked funny when I snapped the pic.

just kidding yO!
                          Last edited by varsitypride3; June 27, 2004, 06:58 AM.

Comment

• i figured youd get a vette if you actually drove one. its a beautiful (and fast) chick magnet.... i mean car. congrats
                            wOOOt Woot!!!
                            :number three:... is gone :/

Comment

• Hot car bro!
                              ...and a hell of a deal.
                              95PGT 51k mi! Be done one day!
                              But not right now!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlimmGT
                                I also saw you guys talking about the SLP Loudmouth exhaust. I didn't read the whole thread, so I'm not sure what you came to the conclusion of, but I personally don't like it. A friend of mine has that exhaust and has shown me videos of it on other 5.7l's and it sounds kinda raunchy to me.
                                Chris, I have a vid of SLP exhaust on a 5.7 if you want it.

Comment

Working...
                                X