X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icd_rob View Post
    haha Niice.
    lol yeah, I love that picture. I think it's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by WestPalmGT View Post
      Whats funny is I beat you in arm wrestling. 2x! lol
      yea when i was mad skinny and barly touched any weights ...so waht im trying to say is bring it son...

on a serious note, being big doesnt mean your automaticlly going to beat someone in arm wrestling, you have long arms and that extra muscle remember lol

Comment

• With my girl on easter!

And one of us on Valentine's day.
        Last edited by natecade1; December 14, 2012, 03:09 AM.
        2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
        2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

• I don't have many pix...but you can see me at my myspace page with my lovely friend Pam. I have not worked on the page in so long. Anyway, I am hoping to have lasik surgery this summer to do away with the 4 eyes.

Stacy

http://www.myspace.com/crazybroker

Originally posted by natecade1 View Post
          hey attack I'm holding an AK in my avatar
          AKs can't hit the broad side of a barn....M1A all the way.
          Last edited by limitup; April 18, 2009, 05:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by limitup View Post
            I don't have many pix...but you can see me at my myspace page with my lovely friend Pam. I have not worked on the page in so long. Anyway, I am hoping to have lasik surgery this summer to do away with the 4 eyes.

Stacy

http://www.myspace.com/crazybroker

AKs can't hit the broad side of a barn....M1A all the way.
            sounds like shooter error to me
            I'm in the 1 ft target almost every time at 100 yards.

also have you ever tried firing off a hundred rounds with the M1. not only are you going to spend way more on ammo, but your shoulder is going to be feeling it after that much 30-06 down the barrel.

My favorite rifle is probably my 1933 Mauser K-98 though...
            2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
            2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

• Originally posted by natecade1 View Post
              sounds like shooter error to me
              I'm in the 1 ft target almost every time at 100 yards.

also have you ever tried firing off a hundred rounds with the M1. not only are you going to spend way more on ammo, but your shoulder is going to be feeling it after that much 30-06 down the barrel.

My favorite rifle is probably my 1933 Mauser K-98 though...
              i own a mauser k98 with german ss marking . i agree a great gun one of the most produced guns along with the m16 and ak47 ..ak are overall better in many ways becouse of the duribility .the easy cleaning , disassembling .assembling ect less likely to jam .. long range not as effective as m16 or others
              93 GT SUPERCHARGED ZE WITH SENSIE MOLDED KIT ,

Comment

• check out tha myspace
                www.myspace.com/kevin_ellis08 add me if ya want
                when ur goin down the road and everything feels calm and under control then u aint goin fast enough
                93 pgt with klze

Comment

• http://www.myspace.com/pizage
                  i love my probey
                  never give up on what you love
                  <3

Comment

• I know your 18 but your pretty hot roxi!
                    The come back kid
                    96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
                    97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
                    88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
                    93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

• That's me from a couple of weeks ago when I was biking in San Francisco along the bike path between Fisherman's Wharf and Sausalito.
                      http://gallery.geekazoids.net/d/14556-1/frisco-1-22.jpg
                      96 PGT - Vroom vroom =||= 01 Honda Odyssey - Family and bicycle hauler =||= 08 Toyota Prius - Commuter =||= 08 Suzuki LS650 - Widow-maker
                      11 Trek Madone 5.9 - Racer =||= 09 Pedal Force CX1 Dura Ace/FSA SLK - Crosser/Tourer/Long distance =||= 73 Schwinn Continental - Fixie =||= 09 Dahon Mu XL Sport - Commuter

Comment

I know your 18 but your pretty hot roxi!
                        Dude...really....? Predator.
                        I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
                        92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

• The strangest person here

On my MySpace there are pictures of me breaking the Guinness Book world record for firebreathing, me dreesed up as Frank-n-Furter (Rocky Horror Picture Show), modeling at a fetish fashion show, skydiving, balancing 3 people off the ground (my acrobatic troupe), my brand that covers most of my back (The largest ever done in one sitting), etc...
                          www.myspace.com/superhuman

Here's me holding an MX-3 body off the ground on my back (photobucket won't let me rotate it):

Here's me and my girl at Burning Man with my RV, the year before we painted it silver, too.

More @ Burning Man:

They took this pic before I had my balance

Halftime @ a Portland TrailBlazer's game on my 35th B-day:

Here's me that same night, balancing 2 girls, while on a bed of nails I made;

I can do this now with a person wrapped around my waist:

Waterfall in Hawai'i:

I have more pics of me doing stuff, but this is plenty for now
                          MX-3 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, Grnd wires, rear batt, AWR MMs, torq brace, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, NRG Susp./ Nyloil bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar/ solid endlinks, Azenis, leather int, Alpine stereo & alrm, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster3, CF hood, FG hatch/ Lexan,

Comment

• Originally posted by shaodome View Post
                            Dude...really....? Predator.
                            Yeah man Chris Hanson always tells me to have a seat..lol

Originally posted by fowljesse View Post
                            The strangest person here

On my MySpace there are pictures of me breaking the Guinness Book world record for firebreathing, me dreesed up as Frank-n-Furter (Rocky Horror Picture Show), modeling at a fetish fashion show, skydiving, balancing 3 people off the ground (my acrobatic troupe), my brand that covers most of my back (The largest ever done in one sitting), etc...
                            www.myspace.com/superhuman

Here's me holding an MX-3 body off the ground on my back (photobucket won't let me rotate it):

Here's me and my girl at Burning Man with my RV, the year before we painted it silver, too.

More @ Burning Man:

They took this pic before I had my balance

Halftime @ a Portland TrailBlazer's game on my 35th B-day:

Here's me that same night, balancing 2 girls, while on a bed of nails I made;

I can do this now with a person wrapped around my waist:

Waterfall in Hawai'i:

I have more pics of me doing stuff, but this is plenty for now
                            You scare me.......
                            Last edited by WestPalmGT; May 12, 2009, 05:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                            The come back kid
                            96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
                            97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
                            88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
                            93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

You scare me.......

I didn't even mention that I'm a trained MMA fighter (made some money here, and there, but can't go Pro, because of a bad neck, due to whiplash too many times), and did some work as a bouncer.
                              MX-3 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, Grnd wires, rear batt, AWR MMs, torq brace, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, NRG Susp./ Nyloil bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar/ solid endlinks, Azenis, leather int, Alpine stereo & alrm, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster3, CF hood, FG hatch/ Lexan,

Comment

• ha you guys r funny
                                i love my probey
                                never give up on what you love
                                <3

Comment

Working...
                                X