Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest shot after dropping 20lbs, now if I can do another 20lbs I will be in bliss.

My secret: NO Gluten: No Bread, No Pasta, No Rice, Dairy only 2%, NO soda, No sweets.

My diet consists of: Grilled Chicken, Salmon or Talapia, Turkey and steam veggies such as: Broccoli, Green Beans and Carrots.

Supplements: Mega multivitamin, NO explode, and Kombuche Green Tea with apple cider vinegar.

Workout: 6 days a week and yes I have been training like this one and off for 25 years. Now I am taking it serious cause I have a 5 month son.
    Attached Files
    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

• Comment

• me n the gf on haloween ninja turtles lol n no i dnt have lipstick on the drink i had was red

Last edited by ejalex; November 15, 2010, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Here's me working on my ZE (crappy phone cam):
          http://img502.imageshack.us/i/20101116185809.jpg
          http://img13.imageshack.us/i/20101116185945.jpg
          94 MX6 LS - DD while rebuilding the ZE

Comment

• I'm the fat guy.
            94 pgt
            98 outback ltd

Comment

• Can't post attachments yet.

Comment

• The Novembeard.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...n.jpg?download

Comment

• ^^^Reminds me of the beard my son has, but his is a little longer. He has red hair and beard like you.
                  2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
                  JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
                  JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
                  born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

• The funny thing is, I dont have red hair. When I was just a wee chap, I had the brightest blonde hair you have ever seen, now it's like a dirty blonde/brown. My friends say I'm captain redbeard. haha

I'm just rocking the chinstrap at the moment, although that picture is blurry it didn't give the full "scruff effect" haha

Oh, and Jazz...remember that thread I made about the "quarter life crisis"? Little update on that, being currently interviewed for a very career oriented position, and things seem as if they are shaping up. Took almost the whole year, but it's coming along.

Comment

• I remember. And are you still writing?

2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
                      JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
                      JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
                      born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

• A smidge. Not really really focused on it, as I had to get a few other priorities straight, but I shall return. It's winter time, so I'll have time now.

Comment

• Diving away from my whip. Recklessness...
                          Bangarang!
                          -2000 626 (Lawn ornament)
                          -1989 PGT (Parting out)
                          -1991 PGT (DD)
                          -1978 Adventurer (swapping 7.2 for 5.9)

Comment

• http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e..._2221625_n.jpg

That's me. Yes it was in bathroom but ignore that >.> lol!

Comment

• Name suddenly makes sense.
                              Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Originally posted by Domino81 View Post
                                Name suddenly makes sense.
                                Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X