Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

License plate install going horribly wrong!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
    Camaro5.com checking in...

Epic fail

just about as bad as this
    http://www.mustangforums.com/forum/5...-this-car.html
    teh funnee here. Thanks for that CS I am still laughing. Spay or neuter that guy, DON'T LET HIM BREED!!
    it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Man View Post
      teh funnee here. Thanks for that CS I am still laughing. Spay or neuter that guy, DON'T LET HIM BREED!!
      nah, ban him for life from owning a drill lol

Jim i cant believe how far this has gone. oh well, wish i couldve been there to see that lol

whats that guys address im gonna slap him as soon as he opens the door lol
      WHO DAT SAY GON' BEAT DEM SAINTS, WHO DAT WHO DAT!!!!!!!

THIS IS OUR STATE!! GO DAWGS!!!! MISSISSIPPI STATE FOR LIFE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
        Camaro5.com checking in...

Epic fail

just about as bad as this
        http://www.mustangforums.com/forum/5...-this-car.html
        Holy F me in teh goat az.
        97PGT - CAI - HEI - SSAC - TP - B&M STS

Comment

Wow, That's great. I'm forwarding this link to my brother whom has a crotch rocket and anyone i know that has one.
          Jonathan Seifert
          93 PGT, 1st AAS kit in the east, alot more mods than most, Robin's egg blue custom paint.(SOLD)
          05 Jeep Grand Cherokee
          11 Toyota Rav4
          NPA!

Comment

PbNation.com ST:A:MC checking in. (im MutR there, Viva La Nation)

What a ****ing idiot that guy was.

Comment

I can't believe I missed this until I saw it on Adventure Rider!
              1989 LX

Comment

This is insane! 64k views. Its just a matter of time till the culprit stumbles over a reposting of this.
                Jim K.
                :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

@ Mustang guy who poured water into his crankcase. Really? Just when I think the human race can't get any dumber, someone like this comes along...
                  95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
                  93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
                  89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
                  04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
                  Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

Originally posted by TRWeiss1 View Post
                    @ Mustang guy who poured water into his crankcase. Really? Just when I think the human race can't get any dumber, someone like this comes along...
                    Sounds like his engine is "hosed" (lol, couldn't resist myself). Someone had to put him up to that.

Originally posted by WhiteDart View Post
                    This is insane! 64k views. Its just a matter of time till the culprit stumbles over a reposting of this.
                    Any update?

Comment

• ^ Hahahahahaha, good one.
                      95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
                      93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
                      89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
                      04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
                      Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

• speed holes on the ecu......thats a new low!
                        1993 Black Probe GT Sensei Body Kit, M3 Mirrors, APC Wing, Custom Green LED interior lights.
                        1977 Datsun 620 Truck Built Chevy 350 V-8, TH350, 4.88 gears, and custom 80's paint. Passes everything except the gas station.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Stalin View Post
                          Sounds like his engine is "hosed" (lol, couldn't resist myself). Someone had to put him up to that.
                          Literally
                          96 PGT - Vroom vroom =||= 01 Honda Odyssey - Family and bicycle hauler =||= 08 Toyota Prius - Commuter =||= 08 Suzuki LS650 - Widow-maker
                          11 Trek Madone 5.9 - Racer =||= 09 Pedal Force CX1 Dura Ace/FSA SLK - Crosser/Tourer/Long distance =||= 73 Schwinn Continental - Fixie =||= 09 Dahon Mu XL Sport - Commuter

Comment

• Originally posted by Scummer View Post
                            Literally
                            Yes,

Sounds like his engine is dead in the water . He must be drowning in his stupidity, and his insides are boiling. It was his cloudy judgement; that he'd get rid of that gunk come Hell or high water. I'd hate to rain on his parade, but his thread has already gotten a flood of responses, and like a tsunami, is felt across oceans. As I always say, if you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRWeiss1 View Post
                              yea, he didnt know what "710" was. so water was the next best alternative...

i mean hell if u wash the car with water? why not the inside of your motor?
                              2003Subaru WRX E85stock td04,tgv deletes, full catless, custom 2in crosspipe, 3in TBE, walbro 255,850 modded injectors,grimmspeed crank pulleyTUNED by me on opensource 12.8 @105mph 1.7 60ft

Comment

• This topic made it into Europe (the Netherlands)

Grtz from www.motor-forum.nl

Comment

Working...
                                X